How long did it take for people accepted into 4 week to get there acceptance?

• Upvote 1

one of our novies is going 2 the 3week lab Abinhav Totapally (i think thats how u spell it) and idk speaker possition...

two Okemos people are going =)

Daniel Wang--4 week

Luke Sigourney(rising novice)--3 week

i love how you call him a "rising novice" as if a novice could get any worse.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know which lab leaders are teaching soph lab and which are teaching soph/jr lab?

i love how you call him a "rising novice" as if a novice could get any worse.

no. he's our new recruit this year. as in he didn't debate this year and next year will be his first novice year. there wasn't suppose to be any negative connotation implied.

Anyone know which lab leaders are teaching soph lab and which are teaching soph/jr lab?

Email Greta on the address on the SDI website. I did about lab leaders, and she answered, but I only remember top lab. She'll reply to your email in a day or two.

besides food and stuff... how much money should someone bring for like fans/expandos/random other stuff like that?

I'll be going to 4-week (rising juniors).

1N-2A

Is there a grocery store nearby? What about a gym or track?

Garrett Fields

Marquette

5 week

1A/2N

ok, so my partner and i are going to SDI 3 week and we are bringing a wii... can we rent TV's since we are flying or what do we need to do?

dude, wtf. your bringing a nintendo wii...

A whole lotta kids from greenhill are coming. Myself included. About 6 of us, all of us in repkp's lab.. anyone else know if they're in his lab?

how do you know what lab you're going to be in?

how do you know what lab you're going to be in?

My coach met him at a tournament (Jonathan Paul) and theyre pretty good friends.. he told him, but i still guess im not guarenteed. Still, I'm pretty sure i am.

also, repko has run the soph lab in the past years

wait, so all (or a majority) of the sophomores are in the same lab?

yea, they're all pretty much put into there unless there is no room which i've never heard as a problem

edit: there have in fact been a few instances of moving people into others labs but they generally try to keep people together by age/experience

yea, they're all pretty much put into there unless there is no room which i've never heard as a problem
not true. I know of sophmores in at least two other labs last year.

not true. I know of sophmores in at least two other labs last year.

Well he's right, but the sophs who were in other labs were normally in other labs by request because they knew some other instructor or something. Normally Repko does take the sophs with Dave Strauss. . .

TV-uhhh. . .well. . .there's not just a whole lot of room in the dorms, and I've never heard of anyone renting a TV in my two years there. There were TV's in the lounges last year, maybe you could hook up the Wii there if you're really really set on bringing it. . .

Grocery store--there's a Wallgreens on grand river. . .pretty much as good as a grocery store

Don't remember...I've always brought one because it's handy to carry stuff in on the trip up

I'm a sophmore going (1N). Do you need to bring a tub, or is there a place to buy one there?

Unless you get there very early all the stores are going to be sold out of the right size of tub. Happened to me and it wasn't fun.