krupit

[AFF] Animals - does the aff have to help humans?

Hey you guys might want to look in Richard Dawkin's The Selfish Gene its early in the book, and talks about speciesism and how it could be just as bad a racism. Look it up, it might be useful for Harms.

I like the idea. Like other people have said, there is a definition for everything to serve every purpose. For the right definitions, you might want to start on Veterinary group websites and the like, or maybe even PETA. They could easily have what you need.

I, along with another member, are going to be creating an animal case for next year's Africa topic. If you want the case for next year, or to take to camp, please PM me. You will need to do some research as we need some more people to do some work on the aff.

Sure sounds interesting... I don't have a whole lot of time but I'd be glad to do a bit here and there if you need it, pm me thanks

Guest debator123

i'd be interested in this aff aswell, pm me if i can help at all

I know there are plenty of people trying to work on this already, but I already have some pre-cut cards from this years topic on animals. Yeah I was that kid that ran an animals case when the resolution stated "persons"

I was really interested in this aff, and I'd totally like to do some research on it. I'd be more than happy to join the collaborative effort