tennisguy1313

Sexual Debate Innuendo

P.S. You probably suck at debate.

coming from the man that can't even cut a kritik?...wow, you are a huge douche bag... and you know nothing of communism

• Downvote 2

coming from the man that can't even cut a kritik?...wow, you are a huge douche bag... and you know nothing of communism

seriously shut da fuck up Dirose, stop starting fights, neither one of you know if the other sucks at debate, chances are you both suck at an close to equal level which is pretty sucky. unless you wanna hook up a debate with him don't comment on other people's abilities

ps- reading foucault doesn't make you a god at debate and yeah, you're the douche bag

• Downvote 1

seriously shut da fuck up Dirose, stop starting fights, neither one of you know if the other sucks at debate, chances are you both suck at an close to equal level which is pretty sucky. unless you wanna hook up a debate with him don't comment on other people's abilities

ps- reading foucault doesn't make you a god at debate and yeah, you're the douche bag

the thing that bugs the shit out of me is that account isnt mine, and oh yeah, who are you?, also... its funny how many people actually read Foucault in the debate realm... what an amazing concept is that? and if you are going to cock me, do it to my face, SINCE you are from watertown too

Not really with debate, but it was said as an Affirmative answer in a practice round.

"So, judge, the US withdrawing from Iraq would indeed lead to a power vacuum, and then to civil war. But, before that, we would splooge oil all over the Iraqi government's face."

Have you ever used any sexual debate innuendo? Post some funny ones that you created or that a friend of yours told you (or maybe even used on you).

Example: You make me want to spread all over the place.

Get naked and start the revolution.

• Upvote 1

the thing that bugs the shit out of me is that account isnt mine, and oh yeah, who are you?, also... its funny how many people actually read Foucault in the debate realm... what an amazing concept is that? and if you are going to cock me, do it to my face, SINCE you are from watertown too

Yeah, I'm sorry that account definitely doesn't belong you dirose, big apologies on my side, I'm sure everyone else believes this too. Who am I?- I'd rather not reveal my personal name in order to prevent identity theft; you should never ask someone on the internet for their name, it violates their privacy dickweed. Plus if you haven't figured out who I am by now you obviously are just proving your idioticness. As for Foucault, yeah I know a lot people read his shit, but most people don't run his K nearly every tournament, talk about biopower non-stop, and put a quote by him in their facebook profile. And no, I really don't want to put my cock in your face.

ps- when you said "if you are going to cock me" you pretty much revealed that you are indeed politx_da

• Downvote 1

Yeah, I'm sorry that account definitely doesn't belong you dirose, big apologies on my side, I'm sure everyone else believes this too. Who am I?- I'd rather not reveal my personal name in order to prevent identity theft; you should never ask someone on the internet for their name, it violates their privacy dickweed. Plus if you haven't figured out who I am by now you obviously are just proving your idioticness. As for Foucault, yeah I know a lot people read his shit, but most people don't run his K nearly every tournament, talk about biopower non-stop, and put a quote by him in their facebook profile. And no, I really don't want to put my cock in your face.

ps- when you said "if you are going to cock me" you pretty much revealed that you are indeed politx_da

oh yeah, what about the non-stop cocks to me on the other ones.... and the only reason why i said that was because it involved my name, because it is not my account, and there are other debaters that actually do run biopower every round and do talk about it alot, just because it is going to be a main argument in our strategy next year doesnt mean you have to bash it... and btw, fuko is a good author, thats why i have it on my facebook, not because im obsessed with biopolitics

oh yeah, what about the non-stop cocks to me on the other ones.... and the only reason why i said that was because it involved my name, because it is not my account, and there are other debaters that actually do run biopower every round and do talk about it alot, just because it is going to be a main argument in our strategy next year doesnt mean you have to bash it... and btw, fuko is a good author, thats why i have it on my facebook, not because im obsessed with biopolitics

Yeah, I kinda already already destroyed you on that other thread so I'll lay off a little now.

Sweet, thanks. This isn't the communism that was envisioned by Marx. Stalin basically wanted communism that fit his own rules. His form of government was Authoritarianism, not communism. Have you even read any literature Marx has written?

Yeah, sadly the Marxist communism isn't all that commonplace anymore. Nor does anyone view communism in a positive light anymore.... if stupid Stalin hadn't blew "communism" out of proportion people might know that it isnt such a horrible thing.

On a further note:

Whither Marxism = Amazing book!