Best CO teams of the last 5 years

Wow,

That team was lucky to be in semis, i watched the quarters round they had against Kent, i don't think ive ever seen a more lopsided debate, Kent obliterated them. Moffit was the beneficiary of a bad panel. Hoth/Cromer owned them in semis regardless.

Only in Colorado.

You call it bad debating, we call it better judge adaptation. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

sweet sixteen....

crossxmadness4.GIF

3 Montrose d. 17 Eaglecrest. Mark unfortunately takes Vlad's advice before round and runs a Vlad-camp produced Baudrillard K that makes literally no sense. Jeff responds with a 30 second 2AC, waives the 1AR and 2AR and still wins.

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in awhile. Being a Vlad-camp file, I assume we'd just kick the K proper and spend the 2NC-2NR running 18 minutes of independent voter theory, only to lose for refusing to speak any clearer ;).

Taurean

Taurean! dude, good to hear from you! whatcha been up to?

Anyway, I'm glad you got/enjoyed the vlad-camp joke.. even if it was 2 years after I made it, lol

• Downvote 1

hah. first time I look at cross-x in months (years?) and I find this old gem.

you should finish it rapp