Best CO teams of the last 5 years

when are octas?

I'm looking forward to our debate phil.

we will be running ironically consult jesus with a vatican politics disad and apocalypse malthus

we will be running ironically consult jesus with a vatican politics disad and apocalypse malthus

Glad to see the spirit of disclosure.....

Glad to see the spirit of disclosure.....

Disqualify him! Grievance! Grievance!!!!

You know, I tried soooo hard to bring back up those disads, but unfortunately someone had to say "no new in the two" Bastards

sweet sixteen....

crossxmadness4.GIF

1 East d. 21 Rocky. A fairly uninteresting round, with the exception that East runs cap bad without the Eppler "claims" of genuine advocacy

10 Fort Collins d. 9 East. In a round oddly similar to 02 state, Lebsack again fails to win the perm. A subsequent dropping of the pants fails to impress 3 out of 3 judges

4 Greeley d. 16 Fort Collins. Mills runs whales, FoCo runs CHSAA bad. The judge is Varney.

13 Kent d. Poudre. In an upset, Gingerich rambles on with an argument vaguely related to Camus and nihilism. Joglekar answers by removing his shoes and tie. The judges decide the round by coin flip

2 Mullen d. 19 G-Dub. Jonesio, in sneaking an early peak at the topic pairings, discovers the round is China and smartly tugs along the USC backfiles. G-Dub unfortunately gets out carded, despite Gabe's attempts to mimic the 'ruckus.'

7 L-Wood d. 8 Golden. The topic is oceans, SJ reads a critical version of their HS ITQ aff with one large cap good advantage. rapp conceeds this argument in the 1NC

3 Montrose d. 17 Eaglecrest. Mark unfortunately takes Vlad's advice before round and runs a Vlad-camp produced Baudrillard K that makes literally no sense. Jeff responds with a 30 second 2AC, waives the 1AR and 2AR and still wins.

6 Ponderosa d. 12 Canon City. In arguably the best round of the tournament so far, Kelly and Logan agree to decide the round by a speed contest, which Kelly wins by a hair. Sprock gets distracted by an open bar, and joins Bink for bacardi 151 shots.

4 Greeley d. 16 Fort Collins. Mills runs whales, FoCo runs CHSAA bad. The judge is Varney.

I have no problem with Mills picking up, but I think there has to be a challenge -- thought the tournament was 3 fast judges???? I'm thinking the round has to be re-run.

2 Mullen d. 19 G-Dub. Jonesio, in sneaking an early peak at the topic pairings, discovers the round is China and smartly tugs along the USC backfiles. G-Dub unfortunately gets out carded, despite Gabe's attempts to mimic the 'ruckus.'

Phil, when is the last time I got out carded (although if the explanation is that I had no cards on the topic, that would be fair, as it is true). I thought it was agreed earlier in the thread that Jones wasn't fast...

Also, why has nobody kicked the case in the 2ar yet?

sweet sixteen....

3 Montrose d. 17 Eaglecrest. Mark unfortunately takes Vlad's advice before round and runs a Vlad-camp produced Baudrillard K that makes literally no sense. Jeff responds with a 30 second 2AC, waives the 1AR and 2AR and still wins.

pwned.

If we beat ponderosa and debate jonesio in the semis, can it be the china topic with usc vs whitman ev? Meiches and I were like 25-0 vs usc that year.

sandy- the grievence committee will hear any and all complaints. keep in mind that it will delay the tournament by around 5-6 hours though..

jordan- i forgot to mention you all did kick case in the 2AR. which is unfortunate because jamison tacked on a discursive reverse voter on your advantages. should've extended 'reject the arg, not the team...' i think you were winning the disads too... on my flow at least. close round man, close round :)

buntin- it's certainly possible. rigged dice are not out of the question

sweet sixteen....

6 Ponderosa d. 12 Canon City. In arguably the best round of the tournament so far, Kelly and Logan agree to decide the round by a speed contest, which Kelly wins by a hair. Sprock gets distracted by an open bar, and joins Bink for bacardi 151 shots.

I can deal with this.

pwned.

If we beat ponderosa and debate jonesio in the semis, can it be the china topic with usc vs whitman ev? Meiches and I were like 25-0 vs usc that year.

Hey now . . . you can't beat Ponderosa . . . sheeeeesh.

sandy-the grievence committee will hear any and all complaints. keep in mind that it will delay the tournament by around 5-6 hours though..

Since when did we care about delaying a tournament if we could be right about something?? I was just pointing out your rules :P