Best CO teams of the last 5 years

you're probably right. I was too wasted at both to really remember which was which.

- but i will always remember that asshole's "piss poor parking job."

i miss chris.

if people have potential challengers to DJ, name em

The thing is...anyone is faster than them. If you stood up and tried to speed read, you were faster than Mullen DJ. So the potential challengers are every debate team...ever. Except Vora. Because my lord, that man was slow.

• Upvote 1

well, not to just side with my own debate partner...but logan was kinda quick.

Seconded. I'm sure it means a lot and seems highly objective coming from me. If he isn't the fastest, then he at least deserves kudos for doing speed drills in record numbers, for record lengths of time.

Nathan, on the other hand, was slow as balls.

I used to think being fast was one of the few things I had going for me as a debater

but now I realize more and more my definition of fast was less speed and more incoherent, put kindly

and probably just picked up rounds because...well now that I come to it I have no idea how

also note: luke is probably the fastest kid I have ever seen speak. I mean with all those random pauses and everything

I used to think being fast was one of the few things I had going for me as a debater

As a sophomore, I remember pretty much thinking you were the fastest shit ever...then again, I thought a lot of people were fast when I was a sophomore...

As a sophomore, I remember pretty much thinking you were the fastest shit ever...then again, I thought a lot of people were fast when I was a sophomore...

Nathan had no clarity unfortunately. Though yes, he was fast. Fastest team I've ever seen was Doug/Danielle.... though both were also high pitched...

it's not that i don't love you...it's just that you were much more persuasive than you were fast :)

For clarities sake:

Nathan - NOT fast

Sahan - NOT fast

Mullen DJ - not fast

Doug - pretty fast

Jordan - pretty fast

Luke - he gets a category to himself. How was this ever a question?!

On the contrary, Sahan could be quite fast when he wanted to be.

And yes, that's the way this debate will always be. Without any mechanism of comparison, we will simply devolve into screaming "yes" and "no."

I want to know why Cheytrose doesn't make the list???

I'll also say that I'm likely in one of the best positions to impartially comment on the speediest teams (with the exclusion of this past year). I would put Kelly and Lydia their senior year or Spurlock and Martin their senior year as the fastest (as a team).

• Upvote 2

I want to know why Cheytrose doesn't make the list???

I'll also say that I'm likely in one of the best positions to impartially comment on the speediest teams (with the exclusion of this past year). I would put Kelly and Lydia their senior year or Spurlock and Martin their senior year as the fastest (as a team).

I can't seem to remember Chris ever going fast... but then again the only time I debated them was in front of lay judges....

Hahahaha, can someone tell me what happened at 04 nat quals?

read the thread, it's not that difficult... it's all in there...

I can't seem to remember Chris ever going fast... but then again the only time I debated them was in front of lay judges....

Thought you only debated in front of lay judges ;)

Luke - he gets a category to himself. How was this ever a question?!

I am the fastest debater ever.