Audioslave

Evidence Cutting Group

For those of you who are members of the group:

If you could post what you'd like to cut in the group that'd be great. I will be removing members Sunday for inactivity. There are plenty of people who are willing to take your spot.

For those of you who are members of the group:

If you could post what you'd like to cut in the group that'd be great. I will be removing members Sunday for inactivity. There are plenty of people who are willing to take your spot.

I posted in the group discussion.

i have started cutting a FGM aff and badiou, Pm cause i would like in

Hey this sounds like a great idea, and I'd love to be in. I'm currently cutting orignal, case negs (with kritiky stuff in them as well) and im working on a economic/political capital disadvantage. email me at Jbernick@comcast.net thanks alot man

I'd like to participate as well. I do alot of T, so I think I can cover that. Also, I love cutting DA's and CP's.

hey i havent been able to start cutting something for the next topic yet, but i'd like to be in on htis. I'm pretty qualified, and i'll send shit that i've cut this year if you want. I'm also going to GDI scholars this summer... so that should be a boost in credibility.

umm i cut a couple affs, case negs and d/as for this years topic hit me up if you want a look see.

zmaier@gmail.com

thanks.