rubysadie27

UIL STATE

Who will win uil 5a (in no particular order)?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win uil 5a (in no particular order)?

• woodlands cp
    • woodlands
    • deer park
    • austin
    • hightower
    • clear lake
    • katy taylor
    • alief taylor
    • americas
    • jersey village
    • westfield
    • colleyville
    • memorial
    • churchill
    • reagan
    • clark
    • bellaire
    • coppell
    • psja
    • sherryland

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a side note, I love the disproportionate number of Houston schools listed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love how you didnt list all the schools and didnt even given an other option to justify it but I guess that is a popular thing this year.

• Downvote 3

i realized that after i did it =/...lol

these were all the 5a schools i saw on the uil page other than a few random ones no one's ever heard of.

i vote other. Besides predicting UIL is impossible, espically with that kinda of judging.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a side note, I love the disproportionate number of Houston schools listed.

Lawl, the only place in Texas with enough people to make 5A possible is Houston, duh

YAO YAOOO u so stupid!!

Where do you go to school?

Guarantee To Beat Houston Prep (GTBHP) in El Paso, Texas

westwood isn't

i'd probably vote for them in the tfa paradigm but i'm pretty biased so don't read much into that

i'm surprised all the people that were laughing at that one guy who tried to predict the results of TFA aren't all over the person that started this thread

UIL is a total crapshoot

last year two sophomores (maybe juniors not sure) from college station won

call it judge adaptation if you like (i'm sure there is some of that involved) but i think i'm going to watch rounds this year to see if decions really are as random as i perceive them to be

• Downvote 1

Actually the team that won 5A (A&M Consolidated) state last year ended there season pretty well. Not only did the win UIL but they also got to finals at TFA. Then they lost both these titles because they were caught with evidence fraud. It turns out they literally made up there own evidence and or added entirely new paragraphs to existing articles. Which is probably why they did so well at these tournaments in the first place.

westwood isn't

i'd probably vote for them in the tfa paradigm but i'm pretty biased so don't read much into that

i'm surprised all the people that were laughing at that one guy who tried to predict the results of TFA aren't all over the person that started this thread

UIL is a total crapshoot

last year two sophomores (maybe juniors not sure) from college station won

call it judge adaptation if you like (i'm sure there is some of that involved) but i think i'm going to watch rounds this year to see if decions really are as random as i perceive them to be

you'd vote for them just because they're a well-known school w/o giving much thought to the round?:Bow

and i started this thread. thought it'd be interesting:cool:

• Downvote 2

Yea UIL doesnt take much skill, its all about luck and having good speaking skills. Unfortunetly my partner and I have neither.

why isn't Westwood HH on your list of people to win state?

1. i didnt have room

2. i didnt see them on the site

you can mentally add them

1. i didnt have room

2. i didnt see them on the site

you can mentally add them

Just to let you know I am pretty sure that you can change the choices in the poll since you created the poll. I would suggest a school that you would think would have a lower probability of winning UIL and adding Westwood HH along with anthoer option for other. Nothing against the teams that are on the poll already but Westwood is pretty good but it will be funny to see them debate slow.

as a westwood kid, i have to agree with you

watching amy and michael debate slow might even be enough incentive for me to come to uil

what will they do without their nine off strat?

nobody knows...

• Downvote 1

nope, there's no way to edit the poll =/

just to kinda throw this out there: everyone knows that woodlands LM isn't going to uil state, right? cuz there r 5 votes for them right now..lol.

as a westwood kid, i have to agree with you

watching amy and michael debate slow might even be enough incentive for me to come to uil

what will they do without their nine off strat?

nobody knows...

dude amy ran 9 off against one of our teams at memorial =D i heard it was clobberage.

nope, there's no way to edit the poll =/

just to kinda throw this out there: everyone knows that woodlands LM isn't going to uil state, right? cuz there r 5 votes for them right now..lol.

Leah and I wont be attending but The Woodlands is sending Bell/McCllellan

So continue voting.

• Upvote 1

Don't believe Ryan (archmagecoolmew) about his debate credentials. Even though he never broke at a TFA tournament, he's still a bamf in rounds.

AND, us college judges are hoping to break the tradition of shitty judging at UIL state...we promise there will be good critics there that will not only listen to your kritik, but VOTE on it...

YAY.

• Downvote 1