Brik

South Dakota State Debate

Pierson/Giridhar and Holkesvik/Simon are going in policy

Zinter and Friedrichson will be competing in L-D

We're not sending PuFo, it's a waste, Sahli's gone.

Freshmen will be doing all the IEs, the varsity didn't feel like working.

Also, our new head coach will be taking over. It's the ever likeable Mr. Merkel.

• Downvote 2

Pierson/Giridhar and Holkesvik/Simon are going in policy

Zinter and Friedrichson will be competing in L-D

We're not sending PuFo, it's a waste, Sahli's gone.

Freshmen will be doing all the IEs, the varsity didn't feel like working.

Also, our new head coach will be taking over. It's the ever likeable Mr. Merkel.

god, arnt you just hilarious HAHAHAH?AH?AAHA

According to my roommate, Ryan Cwach, the tournament is starting at 2pm on Friday. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT MR TSCHETTER!!!

I did get that email from KP tonight too. It sure doesn't sound very promising though. Considering that Thursday afternoon and Friday morning are to be worst between here and there! Yikes!!! We have called school off for tomorrow and all but officially done so for Friday at this point. (You didn't hear that from me though!) Hope we get to the dance floor!

I got an email from Tia that let me know the contest would NOT be held on Friday and Saturday. They are looking at March 5-6th but will send out more information as it becomes available. I am going to get some sleep now since I have been up stressing out about how we were going to get there. Stay inside where it is safe!

Just Monday and running very late! (Yes, it is still snowing up here in Milbank!) The winds are just really starting to blow it seems.

will the judges still be able to make it to the tournament on monday?

Yes, they've been calling/emailing all of us. The tournament will have adequate # of judges.

its going to be a long day on monday....what i dont get is that most of the teams are staying over monday night, why cant they hold it monday and tuesday?

• Upvote 1

its going to be a long day on monday....what i dont get is that most of the teams are staying over monday night, why cant they hold it monday and tuesday?

cause yankton has school tuesday. and we need the rooms for debate rounds.

that is exactly what i'm wondering, I don't think those who stay overnight will be back in time for school. Maybe it has to do with people other than the competitors

I want to send my thanks to the administration, staff, and students of Yankton High School who have agreed to adjust their lives to host us on Monday. I am thankful that we will have a state tournament experience this year. Cudos to the Speech Advisory Committee to make up a schedule that will give the kids a chance to go after a title in their category this year!

Proposed schedule is at http://sdhsaa.com. I think the slayer is right: this thing will definitely extend into Tuesday morning.

I am thankful that it's not on a Friday, as I would like to have some of the meaty items from the concession stand this year.