Sign in to follow this  
shae

Norman North.....

.....was yesterday and today. I know Amy/Erin and Dillon/Caitlin were in finals/qualified. Who were the other teams that broke and who was the other qualification?

umm there were 2 novice teams that broke from Norman high... this was a small tourney for C-X...skipped right to semis so me/cait, erin/amy and 2 Norman High were 4A qualifying....on to champs...all i know is that 1 school from Newton, Kansas broke and Chase and SUnil won the whole thing....

2 teams from Newton KS were in Semis. Dickinson and Jeffries dropped to Edmond in Sems. Bradshaw/Adkins picked up in Sems over Fairview. Edmond Mem won finals on a 2-1. Congrats to the you boys. Can't wait to see you again in Derby this summer.

That's not sticky worthy. And yes, it will be your last to qualify in this year because it was the last qualifying tournament of the year.

dillon, you are a freshman and your demands around here arent going to hold much weight because people dont know who you are and in turn dont respect your demands

I think being a freshman has nothing to do with it, I didn't know he was a freshman and wouldn't have stickied this. Point being, it isn't being a freshman that is a problem it is asking for dumbshit. Note: I am not calling Dillon[sp?] a dumbshit I am speaking more generally.

the only person in oklahoma debate who deserves to have a sticky on his demand is neal.sharma.

maybe drew.

Edmond Mem won finals on a 2-1. Congrats to the you boys. Can't wait to see you again in Derby this summer.

Thank you! Congrats to both of your teams for making it to outrounds. Hopefully we will see you at nats

Hybris is an alternate spelling that is closer to greek. I picked up on spelling it that way because on of my profs always did in class.

EDIT: though I will readily admit there was no reason for it to be capitalized.

Thank you! Congrats to both of your teams for making it to outrounds. Hopefully we will see you at nats

I don't think Chase's comment was arrogant at all, he even commended other teams..

Cory, admit it, you just wanted to flaunt your knowledge of Greek lit.

Actually I was hoping we could get into a cock size competition...

But on a serious note, that could have been read either that he hopes he will get there to see them or that he hopes they make it. So, it was more a comment on making sure the intent was the second way rather than the first.

Plus, don't you think I would have picked something everyone doesn't know about if I wanted to prove I know a lot about "Greek lit?"

Actually I was hoping we could get into a cock size competition...

But on a serious note, that could have been read either that he hopes he will get there to see them or that he hopes they make it. So, it was more a comment on making sure the intent was the second way rather than the first.

Plus, don't you think I would have picked something everyone doesn't know about if I wanted to prove I know a lot about "Greek lit?"

You don't have to give specific evidence to make fun of Chase for being cocky -- it's just self-evident, really.

When's the last time someone didn't call out Chase's cockyness?

I don't want my comment to be misinterprited. I really like both Chase and Sunil. Neither of them has ever done anything to lead me to dislike them. While both have been generally nice people to me. So, I think I should retract my statement because I sound very dickish, which, is far from my intent.