math_u_matics

ice ice baby (too cold, too cold)

Considering how weather.com predicts that Friday will be a partly cloudy 40 degrees, and Saturday even warmer, I doubt things will be cancelled. The rule is, I think, if the school is closed then the tournament is off.

-Jared

Word! No AP History test for me!

Ick. Why would you have a history test the week after Christmas break?

Oh yeah. Chemistry, and ap gov. in gov. we had an assignment over christmas vaccation, we had to outline first two chapters and read the constitution.

even though the constitution is somewhat short (7000 words)

Here's how McPherson works.

We go up until December 23rd, then we get out.

We come back on January 3rd. We have finals that week.

They're on Friday and Thursday. And school is cancelled tomorrow.

I don't quite get it either.

Yay for missing finals on friday due to DCI and having to reschedule all of them to different days! And then not having school on wednesday because of the ice storm meaning having to reschedule 3 finals again! God I love our administration.

Wow...Ark City and Winfield cancelled school. I now know this storm is serious business. They never cancel school...not even for the apocalypse of '97...

Yay for missing finals on friday due to DCI and having to reschedule all of them to different days! And then not having school on wednesday because of the ice storm meaning having to reschedule 3 finals again! God I love our administration.

students complaining about having to PUT off taking tests ...

the end of the world might be happening soon.

/bd

Alright stop. Collaborate and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something grabs a hold of me tightly flowing like a harpoon daily and nightly. Will it ever stop? No, I dont know.

Ick. Why would you have a history test the week after Christmas break?

Uhm... Because my teacher is evil? We're apparently "really far behind". We're taking a test on chapters 22-23. It's messed up.

Does your teacher always feel behind?

lack of confidence?

Haha... No. she's nice, but she expects a LOT out of us. (example: We have to read about 160 pages out of a history text that makes me fall asleep just looking at it)

Haha... No. she's nice, but she expects a LOT out of us. (example: We have to read about 160 pages out of a history text that makes me fall asleep just looking at it)

Reading my Biology(textbook) assignments is what I read/do last, after all other homework is complete b/c of that reason! :)

-some teachers have big egos and show it in the form of loading their students with busywork