jbhoe

2005 Michigan Classic

I'll be attending the classic plus this summer, although it takes up most of the summer and i'm sure it'll be quite a rigorous camp. does anyone have any suggestions of another camp that i could squeeze in either before or after the classic plus?

Good to hear that you will be at the camp. Yes, the Classic Plus/5 week students can purchase any evidence produced by the 7 week labs in hard copy form or on CD. The price will be determined by a variety of factors, including how much evidence is produced.

If the seven week ends after the classic, how do the people who attend the classic get the evidence

the seven week camp and classic end on the same day. you just have to go to dollar bill copying (.5 miles) from your dorm and order the evidence there in person or you can order it once you get home by calling or e-mailing them. there website is http://www.dollarbillcopying.com.

aaron

michigan debate

Yes, you can pay via mastercard or visa over the phone or secure webpage. We also take checks. Since you have now applied, I will be e-mailing you all necessary information.

Aaron

Yes, you can pay via mastercard or visa over the phone or secure webpage.

i cant find where on the website u can pay for it

It's on the bottom of the main page-

If you would like to make your payments by phone using a Visa or Mastercard feel free to call. If you would like to pay on line follow the following secure link:

https://www.sitesandsounds.net/secure/michigandebate/

paymentform.cfm

or call the Debate Office: 734-763-5903

if i go to classic plus s James Herndon the lab leader for the whole camp, or is it only the one 1 extended week and than we go to 1 of the other 2 labs?

Yes, James Herndon will be the lab leader for the extended week. After the first week, you will be placed in one of the two labs.

Aaron

Michigan Debate

Steve,

The last week of the MNDI conflicts with the Classic Plus week. You could do the MNDI and the Classic (7 weeks) or Classic Plus (5 weeks).

Aaron

allright that's fine, i'll be at the classic plus then. i think i've already been accepted for that one. if i decide to change my mind and switch to the mndi and the classic(7 week), do i have to pay an admission fee? or will my application just be switched over?

Steve,

If you decide to change your mind, just let me know. There is no additional application fee.

Aaron

That's great, I'm definitely considering combining the mndi and classic into a seven week. Do the same discounts that i'm getting for early admission still apply to the combo camp(mndi and classic)?

and

What do you think? Should I do the classic plus or the combo camp? I'm really dedicated and willing to work, any kind of opinion helps.

thanks,

Steve

Ok great, i've been talking about it with my mom and the 7 week combo camp seems to be a better fit. Besides notify you that I would like to attend the mndi 3 week and the 4 week classic, is there anything else I need to do? I've already been accepted to the classic plus and we've sent in our early deposit, just give me a heads up and we can coordinate how to make this work.

thanks,

steve

Should I just send you an e-mail or something, I think my mom did and hopefully the mndi and classic aren't already full. Is there any extra paperwork that we'd have to do in order to get me switched into the mndi and classic combo 7?

I am sure Aaron will answer this, but no, as long as you have sent aaron and I an email explaining the situation there is no need for more application style paperwork.

Hope all goes well,

Josh

U of M

i got a quick question....... like if/when we get accepted to MNDI or the classic, once we send in like the 500 bucks or whatever amount it is...will we get more info on stuff?

Jenny,

After everyone applies to the Michigan Debate Institutes, they receive a packet of information about the camp in the mail. We are in the middle of the College National Debate Tournaments in San Francisco and Spokane, but when they are over next week, you will be receiving your packet of information in the mail. Sorry for the delay.

Aaron

Michigan Debate

Hey, couple of questions...

How many juniors have gotten into classic as of now?

When is the deadline for the early deposite discount thing?

How are room arrangements assigned? ie if you pay early do you have a better chance at getting a single?

Thanks in advance