Mr.Military

Funniest Judge Comments

The best one every : RFD : 

I looked at the Resolution , and yeah Normalize Trade Realtions how is this topical , they were off topic , and they were illogical 

oops also no speed reading when i said not to ...   

Yeah red bull before  having  a really lay judge = not a good idea

The best one every : RFD : 

I looked at the Resolution , and yeah Normalize Trade Realtions how is this topical , they were off topic , and they were illogical 

What
  • Upvote 3

What

The Best One Ever:

"RFD: I looked at the resolution, and yeah... normalize trade relations? How is this topical? They were off topic, and they were illogical."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The judge was very lay . His comments where  i dont understand the CP , they both have the UN , the plan and the CP , so that was weird , the Aff was off topic I looked at the resolution on this sheet right here 

yeah

• Upvote 1

Finals of some tournament a while ago. we run this baudrillard martyr argument, which in simple terms says, debate is bad, those who participate should be punished vote both of us down. All 3 RFDs were something like: UCWoodlawn definitely won all of the arguments they presented, and I would drop both of you but the tournament director said I had to chose, so I unfortunately vote aff on presumption. Didn't play out how I wanted it too but I got a good laugh out of it. (This wasn't a serious tournament, it like broke to semis)

• Upvote 6

Finals of some tournament a while ago. we run this baudrillard martyr argument, which in simple terms says, debate is bad, those who participate should be punished vote both of us down. All 3 RFDs were something like: UCWoodlawn definitely won all of the arguments they presented, and I would drop both of you but the tournament director said I had to chose, so I unfortunately vote aff on presumption. Didn't play out how I wanted it too but I got a good laugh out of it. (This wasn't a serious tournament, it like broke to semis)

What;s the cite to this?

What;s the cite to this?

It was on my old computer, I'll try to dig it up for you. it was 2 cards from simulacra and simulation for the 1NC. 

Making fun of people with speaking disabilities isn't funny at all

It's also not even a judge comment so I'm not sure why it belongs in this thread at all.

• Upvote 8

I'm not even sure if this is true, but my coach tells this story: " So I was hanging out with bob (I can't remember his name, so he's bob) and I said "Bob how was your last round?" Bob "well I gave some girl a ten" my coach "What!?!?" Bob "Yeah she called someone an idiot, so I gave her a ten. I would have given here a zero, but I think tab would have changed it."

• Upvote 3

"The perm of the CP proves the negative to be true so I negate"

This was the RFD in an LD round I participated in at the state tournament.

• Upvote 2

"Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't say fuck in round."

30 speaks still, not sure why i didn't get less.

"Your foul language is going to be the death of this event. I can't believe you think it's okay to be so vulgar in an academic setting."

Ironically enough, the only foul language I used this round was saying 'bullshit' once as a part of our alternative, which was speaking bullshit.

"The RFD was ashtar."
3-0 against me and my partner freshman year because we had no clue what to do.

Edited by Xil
  • Upvote 1

"Your foul language is going to be the death of this event. I can't believe you think it's okay to be so vulgar in an academic setting."

Ironically enough, the only foul language I used this round was saying 'bullshit' once as a part of our alternative, which was speaking bullshit.

I've had someone get on me about quoting part of their card for an indict, because the quote included "bullshit".

• Upvote 1

I've had someone get on me about quoting part of their card for an indict, because the quote included "bullshit".

That could be reasonable if that was at like a lay high school tournament. 

That could be reasonable if that was at like a lay high school tournament.

Nope. It was actually one of my lab leaders judging a practice round.