Mr.Military

Funniest Judge Comments

"Awesome pen-flipping to all"

best judge I ever had, even though we lost...

~~~

(Directed toward neg team [other team]) You girls need to answer more of their arguments. You pretty much dropped all their arguments, only covering one argument on case.

(Directed toward aff team [my partner and I]) *blank*

Winner: Neg

RFD: *blank*

I was so pissed after that round.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"don't dick your timer - its distracting"

I typed what I meant

Edited by wsharp5
neg repping foo'
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

(After asking a judge to disclose)

"Hell, I don't know. They just told me to drive the bus up here. Next thing I know I'm having to listen to whatever this is."

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

neg wins the kritik is dispositional, therefore no voter on conditionality.

...and? That seems like it would follow that if the alternative is dispo and the only theory is condo bad, there would be no voter on theory (assuming the argument isn't that condo=dispo).

• Downvote 1

A judge wrote to us telling us that we were to good. and should be in varsity. (this was obviously when we were novice.) and she docked us for courtesy and ethics because we ran 6 topicality and 3 DA's on them in the 1 and then extended everything in the 2 because they didn't touch anything in their 2. the judge wrote to us to be nice to the people who suck big one's in debate.

• Downvote 4

" lets just say I what I was don't last night wasn't sleeping" "Honestly I stoped flowing after the 2ac and went to sleep, i have nothing in the block flowed" later that RFD, you didn't say the the 2 t's weren't voters. (WE had dropped the T in the 2nr) so I have to vote you down

Edited by Sweet Ev
  • Downvote 1

My debate partner once put on the Ballot. "SUcking isn't a disease but i'm still scared your going to infect me."

• Downvote 3

not on the ballot, but before a round a judge told us that, in order for him to flow us, we had to say the word "appletini" in every speech.

• Downvote 1

something along the lines of "I hate your aff, it's abusive as hell and you can't just use the magic fiat wand. But you quoted my paradigm back to me in one of your speeches so I have to vote for you."

We were running TDP at Auburn's TOC qualifier. Personally I don't think it's abusive. His paradigm said that he looked at theory and framework first and we ran a personal action framework (that the judge views his ballot as a form of protest against impacts not as a policy decision) in the 1AC that went cold dropped by the neg and we carried it through to win. But always amusing to verbatim quote a paradigm ftw.

I was in a semi at a regional tourney and the stars had aligned to provide a judge (from national circuit) that could handle full spread and we were neg. The aff ran our case. At the end of the round the judge says, "Well, I think everyone knows I'm going to vote neg. I just have one question for the aff. What ever possessed you to run the case than the 2N wrote at Michigan." He holds up the 1AC, points at it, and says, "I mean his name is still on the f'ing corner of your blocks. And for crissakes, even they don't run GW adv."

That was great fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was in a semi at a regional tourney and the stars had aligned to provide a judge (from national circuit) that could handle full spread and we were neg. The aff ran our case. At the end of the round the judge says, "Well, I think everyone knows I'm going to vote neg. I just have one question for the aff. What ever possessed you to run the case than the 2N wrote at Michigan." He holds up the 1AC, points at it, and says, "I mean his name is still on the f'ing corner of your blocks. And for crissakes, even they don't run GW adv."

That was great fun.

who are you?

"god you're terrible. quit debate, you suck and I'm pretty sure you're a faggot, I hate you. You're a complete asshat. Your 2NR was so boring, I would have had a better time engaging in sexual intercourse in the missionary position, for the purpose of procreation with your expando."

Needless to say, I was hurt. :(((((

Edited by kelvin7vk
  • Downvote 1

"I would have had a better time engaging in sexual intercourse in the missionary position, for the purpose of procreation with your expando."

That's why it's called judge fucked!

I was watching finals at a local tournament= "this round was like getting head from a girl with braces, no matter how good it feels it still hurts." HAHA I LAWLED!

• Upvote 2

this wasn't a judge comment, but the best thing that ever happened to me with a judge was sitting in the back of a state tournament while scouting out a team when i ended up dancing with the judge and singing to MIA

• Upvote 1

This happened at a local tournament at semi finals. We were neg........

Aff: ( they are spreading there aff)

Judge: Stop.... are you suppose to be reading off that paper?

AFTER THE END WE GOT ARE BALLOTS

Judge: The neg proved the aff wrong thats it....

and we lost......

• Downvote 1

This happened at a local tournament at semi finals. We were neg........

Aff: ( they are spreading there aff)

Judge: Stop.... are you suppose to be reading off that paper?

AFTER THE END WE GOT ARE BALLOTS

Judge: The neg proved the aff wrong thats it....

and we lost......

This is hilarious because I can't decipher what you're trying to say.