Andromeda

ATTN: McPherson people

When are you hosting your forensics tourney? I would very much like to judge for you guys, but I need to plan in advance.

When are you hosting your forensics tourney? I would very much like to judge for you guys, but I need to plan in advance.

How do you even conceive addressing Melissa Newton's squad in the context of them being 'guys'?

I mean, true - it's a mistake we all make... but addressed to Melissa Newton???

No, really. To me, the term 'guy' doesn't have any real meaning attached to it. It's a denotatively vacuous synonym for 'person.'

Or, if you'd rather, [insert misogynistic comment here].

No, really. To me, the term 'guy' doesn't have any real meaning attached to it. It's a denotatively vacuous synonym for 'person.'

Or, if you'd rather, [insert misogynistic comment here].

<3

After much debate---we are not hosting an invitational, but we are hosting CFL March 17th....

Geez, do I have to comment on the guy thing to re-hash the debate? I still have much love for Mr. Swanson, but I will have to conclude with Derek, that I, lacking a penis, am not a guy. Yes, the word is a construct, as are most other derogatory terms. Nothing but love still....please don't make me engage a huge debate that I don't have time for :)

, but I will have to conclude with Derek, that I, lacking a penis, am not a guy.

seriously lauging out loud about this one. this is easily the funniest thing i have seen a coach post on cross-x....ever.

Sorry... I just never personally associated it with either of the sexes was all I was saying. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. =O

And sign me up to judge CFLs, if I'm eligible.