Whats a file?

Spokane Thread

The Panopticon is just one way normalization is brought about. Normalization via schooling etc. is separate.

Some argue that biopolitics is good because its intention is to promote the overall health of the population (Ojakangas). Some argue it's key to heg. Some would go as far as saying that the panopticon etc is good because it keeps the population in check. There's a lot of things. It's all a matter of perspective.

So if I ran a fucko K, I would need to distinguish why their way of normalization is bad?

So if I ran a fucko K, I would need to distinguish why their way of normalization is bad?

against the teams that aren't half brain-dead.

the rest won't have a clue who foucault is.

against the teams that aren't half brain-dead.

the rest won't have a clue who foucault is.

Haha, am I going to get a lot of half-brain dead teams in Spokane? So if I was going against a Foucault K, I would need to say why our form of biopolitics is good and not malicious?

Haha, am I going to get a lot of half-brain dead teams in Spokane? So if I was going against a Foucault K, I would need to say why our form of biopolitics is good and not malicious?

you gonna disclose then?

you gonna disclose then?

I will tell my team to disclose when I see them at my school but I don't particularly feel like signing up at the moment nor do I know what my advantages are. I will next week at school. If you really can't wait, my partner and I, SGS GL is running SALW aff.

dak give him a break, he's a novice (albeit a good one)

the real kids that need to be disclosing are their A and B teams

my bad, i thought he was the sgs team

Elaborate as to how the plan creates docile bodies. When subjects become docile bodies the implications become inevitable because there's no resistance.

Here's two examples of it from my overview last year

FIFTH, THEY MAKE INDIVIDUALS A MEANS TO THE STATES ENDS, BY USING THEM IN SERVICE, THIS MEANS THEY WILL ALWAYS LINK.

SIXTH, THEY ATOMIZE INDIVIDUALS INTO GROUPS BY PLACING THEM IN NATIONAL SERVICE – WHEN THIS OCCURS INDIVIDUALS LOSE THEIR AUTONOMY AND AGENCY, THIS MEANS THE KRITIK IMPACTS BECOME INEVITABLE, BECAUSE INDIVIDUALS CAN NOT RESIST.

(note you may want to elaborate more than that, I was just a cheap asshole that read like 25 of these little blips and hoped you'd drop one)

And for the most part, Spokane is kritiktarded. 75 % of the teams answered Foucault in the worst way possible.

The only teams that answer it decently are Rusty (most of the time, that one time when Abe was our judge as the exception), Andrew/Thomas, and Wilson.

okay joe could you somehow let sgs know that it'd be nice to get cites sometime soon. or is galen out there somewhere? i'd like cites before the weekend is over...thanks

okay joe could you somehow let sgs know that it'd be nice to get cites sometime soon. or is galen out there somewhere? i'd like cites before the weekend is over...thanks

I don't have any of my debate stuff here outside of some files I downloaded and some stuff I was working on. Did you get a hold of Galen?

Elaborate as to how the plan creates docile bodies. When subjects become docile bodies the implications become inevitable because there's no resistance.

Here's two examples of it from my overview last year

FIFTH, THEY MAKE INDIVIDUALS A MEANS TO THE STATES ENDS, BY USING THEM IN SERVICE, THIS MEANS THEY WILL ALWAYS LINK.

SIXTH, THEY ATOMIZE INDIVIDUALS INTO GROUPS BY PLACING THEM IN NATIONAL SERVICE – WHEN THIS OCCURS INDIVIDUALS LOSE THEIR AUTONOMY AND AGENCY, THIS MEANS THE KRITIK IMPACTS BECOME INEVITABLE, BECAUSE INDIVIDUALS CAN NOT RESIST.

(note you may want to elaborate more than that, I was just a cheap asshole that read like 25 of these little blips and hoped you'd drop one)

And for the most part, Spokane is kritiktarded. 75 % of the teams answered Foucault in the worst way possible.

The only teams that answer it decently are Rusty (most of the time, that one time when Abe was our judge as the exception), Andrew/Thomas, and Wilson.

Alright, so what do you recommend are some good arguments to block out?

I have blocks against stuff like,

Biopolitics good: Helps stop violence

Biopower inevitable

Public Health Biopower good

No Link, Habitus, "Link assumes no one will resist."

Ambiguity

Any other must have argument to block out?

AT: Perm Do Both

AT: Timeframe Perm

AT: Perm Do Plan

AT: Link Turn

AT: Impact Turn

AT: No Link

AT: No Alt

AT: Power Everywhere

AT: Foucault Indicts

AT: Digging at root of huge thing

AT: We decrease state power

AT: Policy Framework

AT: Realism Good

AT: Realism Inevitable

AT: Rorty

AT: Case outweighs

AT: Nihilistic

AT: No textual alt

AT: Said

AT: Pragmatism Good

AT: Relavitism

AT: Biopower inevitable

AT: Foucault doesn’t agree

AT: Postmodernism bad

AT: Using State Key

AT: Heg impact turns

AT: Walzer General

AT: Walzer Democracy

AT: Strategic Essentialism

AT: Ojakangas

AT: Murray

AT: Counter K’s

AT: Focal points of resistance

AT: We help oppressed

AT: We’re voluntary

AT: Grand Narratives good

AT: Biopower isn’t bad

AT: Cedes politics to the right

AT: Feminism

That's from my index

Damn. I better do a lot of work. Which ones do you think are the ones that'll come up the most?

AT: Perm Do Both

AT: Perm Do Plan

AT: Link Turn

AT: Impact Turn

AT: No Link

AT: No Alt

AT: Policy Framework

AT: Realism Good

AT: Realism Inevitable

AT: Rorty

Those are the only ones I heard consistently, Fucko was just my A strat so I blocked it like no other.

Alright. I'll hit those and try to get the rest. Did you ever run anything else with Foucault?

My partner ran a federal reserve board credibility da all the time. We just ran negation theory, which says we can run multiple worlds, because the neg's job is to prove the aff wrong.

So you can run a lot of other stuff, just defend it in multiple worlds.