Whats a file?

Spokane Thread

Dumbtarded. :( I had a view of the area from St. Georges, up to Bigallo Gulch road overlooking fred meyers by mead and saw very few. So now I'm just really suspicious of my neighbors...

Where are you, on that little bluff thingie?

Pretty sure you're talking about illegally lighting fireworks off, whereas Cliffy is talking about the fireworks down at Riverfront park. How many fireworks did you illegally light off Micah, or are you a tea-drinking Brit aswell. Note: either you're one of the people you speak about, or you broke the law, choose wisely.

As for the rest of the things that happened since my last comment, before the massive debate......WTF. Everybody who just participated in that debate has lost speaker points for every round I judge them in in the future, as for the Mead debaters, whom I will not judge, you're getting punched. Other people....depends on the circumstances, Padaterdat can expect a lot of awful novice ballots in the GSL (which is technically required anyway) and a lot of panels with Jeff Beulac and Angela Adams.

As for the rest of the things that happened since my last comment, before the massive debate......WTF. Everybody who just participated in that debate has lost speaker points for every round I judge them in in the future, as for the Mead debaters, whom I will not judge, you're getting punched. Other people....depends on the circumstances, Padaterdat can expect a lot of awful novice ballots in the GSL (which is technically required anyway) and a lot of panels with Jeff Beulac and Angela Adams.

dog. what?

Pretty sure you're talking about illegally lighting fireworks off, whereas Cliffy is talking about the fireworks down at Riverfront park. How many fireworks did you illegally light off Micah, or are you a tea-drinking Brit aswell. Note: either you're one of the people you speak about, or you broke the law, choose wisely.

a) why do we deserved to get punched (mead kids)

B) i dare you to punch me

a) why do we deserved to get punched (mead kids)

B) i dare you to punch me

You dare me to punch you? Am I supposed to be frightened? Not only will I punch you now, but the perm will be advocated whenever possible. And you deserve to get punched for furthering that ridiculous debate, and I can't dock you speaker points, as I will never judge you. Everyone I judge will lose speaker points for the rest of their debating/my judging life.

Seriously though...you dare me to punch you? Bahahaha.

Attention Spokane for those of oyu who have been foiowing the 200+ day stand off between Tom Wolfe and myself I have fantastic news the deillema has been solved Tom finally yesterday gave me in cash the money owed for the laptop that was broken sometime in December of last year now that this issue is resolved let me be the first to tell you Thomas Wolfe is a pretty ok guy

can we take a lesson from MC Lyte in this thread?

I've been mackin' daddy from tha corner of my eye now baby bring it on

don't be frontin' on your baby boo all I wanna is what's up with you

how can I get with you seems like you got a hold on me it must vodoo

cause baby I want you

You dare me to punch you? Am I supposed to be frightened? Not only will I punch you now, but the perm will be advocated whenever possible. And you deserve to get punched for furthering that ridiculous debate, and I can't dock you speaker points, as I will never judge you. Everyone I judge will lose speaker points for the rest of their debating/my judging life.

Seriously though...you dare me to punch you? Bahahaha.

Attention Spokane for those of oyu who have been foiowing the 200+ day stand off between Tom Wolfe and myself I have fantastic news the deillema has been solved Tom finally yesterday gave me in cash the money owed for the laptop that was broken sometime in December of last year now that this issue is resolved let me be the first to tell you Thomas Wolfe is a pretty ok guy

First, Gary and I can finally agree that each of us are good people. You da man Gary.

Second, Sam, WTF? All Andrew and I did was defend a friend of ours, which I know you like. I will agree that this debate was stupid, but I at least feel that I have an obligation to defend kids like Gary who have been good friends.

Second, Sam, WTF? All Andrew and I did was defend a friend of ours, which I know you like. I will agree that this debate was stupid, but I at least feel that I have an obligation to defend kids like Gary who have been good friends.

In all reality I was going to do nothing, like normal, I say things, for hilarity's sake, but rarely follow through. But once Andrew dared me, ha, it must be done now.

I just had a dream the other night that I showed up to Whitman without any evidence or strats or 1AC.

Perhaps that is a sign that I should start working?

Debate season must be getting close.

In case you were all wondering Wilson has joined a group of monks for the last three weeks where he is in solitude cutting cards for 15 hours a day follwed by 2 hours of intense training with the lead monks including the ghost of Mr Meyaggy follewed by an hour of medidtation then sleep where he awakes to eat a 5 egg protein shake like what Rocky has only this coctail contains mild elephant traqiulers and pouds of vitaman E then hes trained by rocky where he listens to eye of the tiger cant touch this and we will rock you only to afterwards go back to card cutting. I also her he recives guest lecturtes on the art of winning from the likes of Rambo Sun Tzu Babe Ruth and Alexander the Great . Needless to say you should all be afraid very Afraid.

P.S. Jewett

we used a skateboard alll last year and it worked just fine, pick one up at your local non skate shop for like 10 bucks, takes up less room too.

basically it kicks ass

we used a skateboard alll last year and it worked just fine, pick one up at your local non skate shop for like 10 bucks, takes up less room too.

basically it kicks ass

qfa.

I saw him go a whole tournament using a board without ever spilling a single tub.