Whats a file?

Spokane Thread

I was referring to the fact that I was actually born on memorial day, so I like to say that they memorialized my birth, thus my comment. As for Gary, I know first hand about his stalking, it isn't something you want to have happen to you.

Funny story I actually slept with Toms mom

I sure hope you're joking about that.

About the birthday, yes. I do say that, but jokingly. If you mean Gary, let's just say you don't want to accidentally break something of his.

i think i sneezed out the rest of that pepper about a week ago.

I hope you learned a lesson. No one can out snort Sam. That's the lesson by the way. The lesson is not "don't snort pepper." But that no one can out snort me.

no.

there is no correllation between the two.

andrew - what don't you get?

ya, his neice. He talked about how we need to help the worlds health, and the smallest bit has a big impact. And all i could think was, i wish i remembered a tape recorder so i could cut this.

I think there is a jamba juice, dont ask me where though.

There is one inside of the Safeway over by Shadle Park High School. We have more Keva Juices, which I've heard are much better than Jamba juice, but I've never been to Keva so I can't vouch for it.

There used to be a hookah bar in Spokane. Then all the smoke nazis passed that ridiculous law that you can't smoke indoors in public about 4 months after it came to be. The owners though about setting up an outdoor place more than 25 feet away from doors, so their patrons could smoke there, but there was something to do with their liquor license that made it not worth it. I assume you can't serve booze that far away from the establishment....long story short, technically there shouldn't be hookah bars in Washington period.

Next topic: Juice establishments.

Thomas, there are exactly as many Keva Juices in Spokane as Jamba Juices. One. Jamba Juice is inside Safeway on Wellesley and Keva Juice is at Northpoint.

Doulbe post time, screw editing.

also unless i'm wrong your not 18 anyway, which is the legal age to buy/smoke hookah.

What kind of noob are you. "buy/smoke hookah," ha. Anyone can buy a hookah, it's basically a vase with hoses. What Micah can not buy is shisha, what people normally use a hookah to smoke. that and pot, but Micah can't legally buy pot anyway.

Next topic: Juice establishments.

Thomas, there are exactly as many Keva Juices in Spokane as Jamba Juices. One. Jamba Juice is inside Safeway on Wellesley and Keva Juice is at Northpoint.

Really Sam? I thought there were more Keva juices than that. At least now I won't go looking for one at GDI