Whats a file?

Spokane Thread

I feel your pain. Whenever someone pokes me in my side I involuntarily contract every muscle in my body and make weird sounds simultaneously. And then they just laugh and do it again!

We have so much in common.

No one cares...Garry is right, you should talk less.

they speak the truth.

Thats what it seems like, just like real life;)

(would you say thats a wrong choice of emoticons, if so what else would you suggest)

• Downvote 1

;)

(would you say thats a wrong choice of emoticons, if so what else would you suggest)

Depends on if you're kidding or not.

I dont even have a myspace.

Then Dakotas point is still valid, also thats not the point umm the community wants you to shut up please do. Also trust me I understand being a rising sophmore in spokane its generally lame unless your Wilson Faust. Trust me you will be a much happier person if you hang out with your friends get a girlfriend maybe get interested in some other activity I mean I understand debate is important especially when your a smart kid that likes to argue. That being said you annoy the fuck out of every body on this site, and I know this because Ive talked to people about it. Your also annoying people in the spokane area which I know is the exact opposite of what your trying to do

Then Dakotas point is still valid, also thats not the point umm the community wants you to shut up please do. Also trust me I understand being a rising sophmore in spokane its generally lame unless your Wilson Faust. Trust me you will be a much happier person if you hang out with your friends get a girlfriend maybe get interested in some other activity I mean I understand debate is important especially when your a smart kid that likes to argue. That being said you annoy the fuck out of every body on this site, and I know this because Ive talked to people about it. Your also annoying people in the spokane area which I know is the exact opposite of what your trying to do

Um, ok, whatever man, i am who i am, and if that pisses people off, then they can deal with it. Though, i'll take your critiscism and try and tone it down.

And just for the record, alot of the time, i'm joking, i have friends, albeit not hundreds, but my life is fine, at least according to my needs

To be honest, it really is not that important if some kids on a debate website dont respect me, sure it would be great if they did, but at the end of the day, who really cares.

Also trust me I understand being a rising sophmore in spokane its generally lame unless your Wilson Faust. /quote]

idk Melissa is having a decent time

yall need to smoke less meth.

how did you know about that??

yea, he's on top of it. snorting is where it's at.

micah, remember what happened the last time you snorted something that really shouldnt be snorted?

is that why you're pecs are so large and attractive micah?

EEEEEW

16 and was the last post directed at me, i'm horrible at discerning online intents?

I was referring to the fact that I was actually born on memorial day, so I like to say that they memorialized my birth, thus my comment. As for Gary, I know first hand about his stalking, it isn't something you want to have happen to you.

I was referring to the fact that I was actually born on memorial day, so I like to say that they memorialized my birth, thus my comment. As for Gary, I know first hand about his stalking, it isn't something you want to have happen to you.

I sure hope you're joking about that.