Whats a file?

Spokane Thread

Jonw already reclaimed the title after he was overcome with depression because of not getting the mt. spo job.

Jonw already reclaimed the title after he was overcome with depression because of not getting the mt. spo job.

That doesn't make any sense Paul. People don't use meth because they're sad. That's what Alcohol is for. People use meth because they're crazy.

Pierce County has more meth lab busts than Spokane County....but not by much. I bet per capita, Spokane County has more. Maybe not the city, as Tacoma and Spokane are rather close in population, but the county, I bet we win.

most of pierce meth busts are on the key peninsula, which would far exceed spokane per capita. Per sq. mile its the third largest meth manufacturer in the world. KP represent

most of pierce meth busts are on the key peninsula, which would far exceed spokane per capita. Per sq. mile its the third largest meth manufacturer in the world. KP represent

Congrats on your achievement.

A psuedo-eerie coninidence as i was just eating the cake before i read the post.

actually, it's mainly just a coincidence that you both have the same birthday, it's not really much of a coincidence that you were eating b-day cake on your b-day.

A psuedo-eerie coninidence as i was just eating the cake before i read the post.

Dude you really need to stop talking....seriously

Well, I'm still claiming that they memorialized my birth, not yours. How old are you Wright?

16 and was the last post directed at me, i'm horrible at discerning online intents?

woo hoo, i'm safe from hostilities:D

you'll never be safe from garry, that kid will hunt you down and castrate you if he so chooses...or he'll send faust

either way dont mess with garry

(not to mention he'll be a judge next year)

My soul is filled with ominous dread. There is something you should know about me, i'm very flinchy, so when people make sudden movements around me, i spasm and flinch. So naturally people think its funny to make me flinch (even self-proclaimed humanitarians, like my partner). So as a result, i've grown increasingly paranoid, so tell him, or he can read this himself, whatever, that i'll always have one eye over my shoulder. Unless of course i'm asleep or unconcious, then i wont, but thats not an invitation to stalk me in my sleep.

Anyway...eek :eek:

See, thats exactly the type of behaviour people think is funny. But let me tell you it is not funny when you are making a pot on the wheel in ceramics class and someone makes you flinch and clay goes everywhere.

Or in the middle of a debate round and your partner pokes you and you accidently fling your red pen across the room

See, thats exactly the type of behaviour people think is funny. But let me tell you it is not funny when you are making a pot on the wheel in ceramics class and someone makes you flinch and clay goes everywhere.

Or in the middle of a debate round and your partner pokes you and you accidently fling your red pen across the room

No one cares...Garry is right, you should talk less.

I feel your pain. Whenever someone pokes me in my side I involuntarily contract every muscle in my body and make weird sounds simultaneously. And then they just laugh and do it again!