quionneac

NY States

They shall be missed...Those rounds against NFA and Edge are always entertaining.

I forgot to mention that Eagle will have novi there...or, most likely.

Well, i think i forgot them

• Downvote 1

They shall be missed...Those rounds against NFA and Edge are always entertaining.

I forgot to mention that Eagle will have novi there...or, most likely.

Well, i think i forgot them

you did forget them but i help you out!

As of right now only bronx science, edgemont (who's not going) and monticello are up. Washington Irving put the name of their aff but no cites or plan text and thus other people have no idea what it is. More Cites? Please?

As of right now only bronx science, edgemont (who's not going) and monticello are up. Washington Irving put the name of their aff but no cites or plan text and thus other people have no idea what it is. More Cites? Please?

Sorry everyone i will put the plan text up but since i cut my aff i don't have cites on the computer and i don't feel like typing it but UTNIF's Political National Service aff is very much the same as mine.

Since everyone should know if they qualled for state or not, Is is possible for everyone from all schools to post the teams who are going to state?