quionneac

NY States

Whos qualified Varsity, J.V. and Novice?

P.S. I know it is a little early but i'm trying to create a list now so i won't have to do alot of work when the time comes.

Washington Irving CB is qualed J.V.

Lakeland RW (Roth/Wright) is qualified

Lakeland PS (Perrotto/Spanier) is 3/4 qualified

our qual system is so messed up, btw. Last year my partner wasn't fully qualled for whatever reason and I had to switch right before the tournament...

Novice: BX Sci will win. Their novices can go J.V. and win thats how good they are.

J.V: Its wide open.

Varsity: Lakeland or Bx Sci. and if Edgemont decide to send their top teams its in the air(most likely they would win).

Jay, you're qualified if you've if you've been in the top 10% of prelim debaters and/or cleared at more than one tournament (I believe).

ok thanks, btw what are the dates

Novice: BX Sci will win. Their novices can go J.V. and win thats how good they are.

Thanks for having confidence in the Monticello Novices. :(

Varsity: Lakeland or Bx Sci. and if Edgemont decide to send their top teams its in the air(most likely they would win).

Im a bxsci novice.....why do you think we'll win?

what other schools have qualed novices?

Im a bxsci novice.....why do you think we'll win?

what other schools have qualed novices?

I think bx sci will win because the novii team that i saw debate beat an ok varsity team and if you can do that you can win state.

Sorry man, but if you saw those kids debate you would say the same thing.

Well, i think i have hit them at least 12 times this year, and have a winning record. Stupid affirmative and analytics, we can win neg, not aff.

I ma guessing that the team he say was probably Andrew and Zack somewhere, or your Deegan team.

Well, i think i have hit them at least 12 times this year, and have a winning record. Stupid affirmative and analytics, we can win neg, not aff.

I ma guessing that the team he say was probably Andrew and Zack somewhere, or your Deegan team.

thats good that you have confidence because that will be key in winning state.

heh heh. Yea...winning states. Prestigious. I don't know...I am qualled so i will go. Just a final wrap up tourny to me, end out the year

Gotta agree with the BX Science novices, they def have skill

Remember NFA's Varsity debaters are comin to though...