abblesway

best aff yet

on the space aff, i run this aff, and (not to be cocky) it's probably the most strategic aff on the topic IF RUN CORRECTLY. There is a specific way to run this case where you can nonunique pretty much everything but gain huge advantages. as far as the extra-t/air force debate goes, it's not extra-t if you do something like put NASA into the Air Force. read new evi that says bush's space policy puts the burden of space weaponization on the Air Force Space Command, and that this policy has pissed off other countries and the only thing we can do is to deter them by weaponizing space. but we can't do this b/c the Air Force Space Command has crappy technical personnel.

alright just had to add that in.

if it isn't extra-t, the space force cp that is both mutually exclusive and solves better destroys the aff. if it is extra, then its extra, and in this case it is very abusive.

if it isn't extra-t, the space force cp that is both mutually exclusive and solves better destroys the aff. if it is extra, then its extra, and in this case it is very abusive.

what would the net bens be?

Air Force handling space weaponization is bad judge.

why not just space weaponization bad?

why not just space weaponization bad?

That would obviously be another strat against any space aff.

I was just saying what the net benefit to the Space Force CP wouold be.

That would obviously be another strat against any space aff.

I was just saying what the net benefit to the Space Force CP wouold be.

better solvency to the aff, the ev talks about how air force wouldn't be able to deter chinese or solve for the adv, cp does.

better solvency to the aff, the ev talks about how air force wouldn't be able to deter chinese or solve for the adv, cp does.

thus we improve the air force with the plan.

DADT is good in the sense that the literature is aff conclusive there are mutiple warrants why the policy undermines readiness and why in general the policy is bad. It's fine against DA's and case args but it just really isn't topical. Also if you run this aff defend a readiness advantage because otherwise without reasons an increase is good your bound to lose the offsets debate. That is a strat that is very good against DADT offsets with t increase, spending, and politics. The counterplan is gonna win some risk of a net benfit lol. yeah be prepared against K' ie tachell/ miltirarism and T/ offsets and this is a good aff.

Also MRC with bird flu and econ advantages is solid , madatory LSA is decent, coast guard is key to heg

Okay, first off, DADT is just about the most fun case to go neg against, simply because my Bluebook has pages and pages of cards...

Second, this whole space weaponization...there's a DA sitting in my file saying any weaponization of space violates signed international agreements (true, not just a debate claim), and passing the plan will undermine Heg and piss everyone off.

I run Special Ops, and love it...nice mil harms, it's T, and there's very little generic evidence running around on it. Then again, end strength is pretty beast.

Second, this whole space weaponization...there's a DA sitting in my file saying any weaponization of space violates signed international agreements (true, not just a debate claim), and passing the plan will undermine Heg and piss everyone off.

1) Alright these cards saying how space weaponization violates international agreements are terrible, and they're false. there is no treaty banning space militarization, and there is no impact to breaking these treaties. there was one treaty signed by 9 countries that nobody cares about.

2) Space mil would not undermine heg. We have spy satellites and GPS systems up there that are vulnerable to countries like China (who just tested a space weapon and blew up a satellite) and are key to most military operations and our heg. Give me one good reason how space mil hurts heg.

3) We've already pissed everyone off. Bush has already signed a space policy in October saying how we "reserve the right" to be militarily pro-active in space and how we'll refuse to sign any treaty banning space mil. Washington has already pissed off other countries, THAT'S WHY CHINA IS TESTING SPACE WEAPONS.

4) READ THE NEWS. China just blew up a satellite with a space weapon test about a week ago. The world's already playing power politics in space.

anyone else?

Did you cut it yourself or did it come from a camp?

Also, guess it depends on how solid the solvency evidence is for loan forgiveness attacting qualified lawyers.

If the plan just attracts a bunch of lawyers right out of school, does that improve the squo?

In the SQ lawyers are forced to take non-public service jobs to earn money to pay off debt. The Solvency is pretty good about attracting them to Americorps. There's no defense against the states CP though.

Sounds pretty solid. Did you cut it?

Topicality's got to be annoying against such a case.

Also, states counterplan shouldn't be that much of a problem. Just put five turns on the net benefit, and go for theory in the 1AR.

• Upvote 1

I really like wic run kritikally, if you have the research done to combat the negs K's that they will run and when neg tries to turn patriarchy

Which T

There's no increase number either, that's kind of a problem... (like dadt=41000)

Nevada Union runs the lawyers case. We picked up on T-subsets. I guess it's a strategic aff because no one has evidence on it but you can't claim great internal links to any advantages really. Also, there's no solvency advocate for how many lawyers are needed to solve. They claimed 12,000 and defended that it was substantial even though none of their authors advocated a specific number.

do u know wat is a kick ass case...

NOTHING everything this year sux the resolution sux PERIOD...

any thing with PC, americorps, senior corps, and citizen corps if u fund gates can 2.

if u dont fund than offsets will fuk u up

Amed forces...

claim hege U WILL LOSE on the aff b/c the block will just fuk u up...

if u dont then there are billions of advantage CP that will fuk u up...

my idea K the resolution...

LOL if i could...:sob:

yea u 2 hu said hege good is tru...FUCK THAT...u woulld loose neround against some1 who is actually good...better yet hege isnt bad...synergy is probably closest 2 correct...hege is best,like everything, in moderation...but my advice dont read hege in the 1acb/c the neg will almost always win b/c they have 8 minutes 2 read hege bad, and while u scrable 2 read fergeson and shit, they will answer with 13 minutes of fuck us wile u have 5 minutes 2 drop half of it...good luck...and in real life if i had 2 choose is hege good or bad...bad...the entire idea of a single power is terrible thats y multipolarity is good same reason y democracy is good...it has people to check the power

yea u 2 hu said hege good is tru...FUCK THAT...u woulld loose neround against some1 who is actually good...better yet hege isnt bad...synergy is probably closest 2 correct...hege is best,like everything, in moderation...but my advice dont read hege in the 1acb/c the neg will almost always win b/c they have 8 minutes 2 read hege bad, and while u scrable 2 read fergeson and shit, they will answer with 13 minutes of fuck us wile u have 5 minutes 2 drop half of it...good luck...and in real life if i had 2 choose is hege good or bad...bad...the entire idea of a single power is terrible thats y multipolarity is good same reason y democracy is good...it has people to check the power

unfortunately for your theory, the block does not mean an automatic win on a heg debate. heg bad is non-unique, and all the other alts to heg require a lot of work from the neg to win. i'm not saying that heg bad is a losing debate (i run it) but that it isn't an automatic win.

plus, heg good is pretty true in that if there is no global hegemon, it will cause power wars.

and, as was mentioned earlier, heg good wins rounds. against good teams. check yourself before you wreck yourself.