abblesway

best aff yet

Was it harder to prep for than 15 month? that was really amazing when run well.

i don't know, i've never seen 15-month.

It's tough. Miami 5 week put it out. They change enlistment from 3 years to 15 months. Got it prepped out now.But what else has been tough that people have seen?

It's tough. Miami 5 week put it out. They change enlistment from 3 years to 15 months. Got it prepped out now.But what else has been tough that people have seen?

what are the advantages? and why exactly is it so hard?

There's not a whole lot of neg strat that's put out against changing it so you can't specifically run a DA like you can with DADT or foreign legion. They ran China will attack U.S. in 1 year and had actual evidence that said that I actually read it in card and that we must lighten recruitment in order to ensure fresh troops against China. Ultimately you have to beat them on military DA's. Make's it much harder. I would suggest cutting that aff.

I second this, DADT has a lot of lit for it.

i wouldn't be so sure about DADT. I've faced it about 15 times this year and loss to it once.

It depends on what you want. Do you want a case that teams won't have a large strat for but has less literature for or a case that people will be prepped for but has a lot of literature on?

dadt is definitely not the strongest aff, not to mention how everyone has a 300 page neg file and prewritten blocks about it.

it doesn't matter the amount of lit on it or how prepped other teams are gonna be i just need a new, good, strong aff

With space you risk extra-T about every round. I think 15 month would be a good aff to cut. I wish I would have cut that.

With space you risk extra-T about every round. I think 15 month would be a good aff to cut. I wish I would have cut that.

depends on how you run it. space force isn't t, but you can use the air force

No but you create a new branch of armed forces. If you do air force how is that space?

Because the Air Force are currently working on developing space weapons.