Sign in to follow this  
jgoodson

Those Mysterious FoCo Kids!

I think I might love that last post.

And I judged Ian (the one who sings....) in novice. It was quite amusing. I voted on it. Hahaha.

This is Andrew aka "the admiral" who is this chsaa sucks guy anyway? Anyway Ian singing in round was pretty bad when we were not judged by Tama. We almost got kicked out of the tournament. Luckily our coach bailed us out.

Duh Andrew...only let Ian sing in rounds when you are SURE the judge will like it, haha. What tournament did you almost get kicked out of?!

PS...I have no idea who the ChSAA sucks guy is.

Yeah, the admiral is kinda crazy, the quiet kill and rape you in the night crazy, but then there is Pistol & P (joeris & his partner). They are both some kind of nazi germans who like nuke war. BTW, Jayasumana also is some crazy sri lanken who really wants to join the tamil tigers. Also, one of the teams members might be part of the KKK. Who it is, is your guess

Oh yea..and what kind of judge doesn't like singing?

The foolish kind, of course...I think that was my favorite round judging novice ever...haha.

And also...wtf demonlampshade?!

The foolish kind, of course...I think that was my favorite round judging novice ever...haha.

And also...wtf demonlampshade?!

Demonlampshade is quite possibly the greatest handle ever, just trust me on this one:D

Demonlampshade is quite possibly the greatest handle ever, just trust me on this one:D

Umm...ok. But I'm still having a hard time believeing that Jay wants to join the tamil tigers...or that one of the novice teams are nazis...or that one of the team members is part of the KKK...haha

Ok, Pistol and P are german, thus nazis. Ask Jay about the tamil tigers. But I SWEAR that one of the people on the team is or at one point was a member of the KKK

Are you secretly ON the team, and are just talking about yourself in third person?! Were YOU in the KKK?

haha

I knew my paradigm...and gave it to you...alas, the singing was amusing, and the two of you knew you had already won the round by that point anyway.

...so I hope you weren't referring to me in your post, Andrew. hahaha

Sure the singing sounds amuzing but not from Ian he suxs by the way what did he sing. Hopefully it wasn't "Suicide is Painless" which he is/was obsessed with. Also Joeris you have you name on you profile and I laugh at you being banned. Another thing, Ruwan I believe that you are the KKK member seeing as you told me that last year and another thing there is probably more then just Ruwan that is a member of the KKK. And about the being "friendly" I know many of the novices I wouldn't be suprised with them but Rocky is just as "friendly."

• Downvote 1

Sure the singing sounds amuzing but not from Ian he suxs by the way what did he sing. Hopefully it wasn't "Suicide is Painless" which he is/was obsessed with. Also Joeris you have you name on you profile and I laugh at you being banned. Another thing, Ruwan I believe that you are the KKK member seeing as you told me that last year and another thing there is probably more then just Ruwan that is a member of the KKK. And about the being "friendly" I know many of the novices I wouldn't be suprised with them but Rocky is just as "friendly."

what the hell are you babbling about?

Ian sucking at singing and about anything he trys.

Laughing at Joeris about being banned.

You, being apart of the KKK.

And, FoCo High kids being "friendly" ever since the novice came including Andrew, Ian, Peter, and Adam. I don't think I'm missing anybody.

No I'm not I'd much rather be respected in debate then hated like Ian and also I'd much rather go to Cheyenne East then FoCo or even debate for FoCo. Rocky or East all the way.

And Ruwan you are part of the KKK I say you at the rally. I'm supprised you didn't get shot.

No I'm not I'd much rather be respected in debate then hated like Ian and also I'd much rather go to Cheyenne East then FoCo or even debate for FoCo. Rocky or East all the way.

And Ruwan you are part of the KKK I say you at the rally. I'm supprised you didn't get shot.

Real mature jon