happy clown

grade 7 novices

wat grade did u start debating  

146 members have voted

1. 1. wat grade did u start debating

I don't know who happy clown is, but his views and opinions are his own personal ones, and are not reflective of the attitudes of the rest of the Edgemont Debate Team. No one "let" him on cross-x.com, in fact, we've told our novices multiple times at meetings to avoid this website like the plague, however we can't monitor our novices if they choose to be immature in their spare time.

Just a factual note: people are incorrect in their characterization of him as a "middle school debater"; Edgemont Jr/Sr High School is a 7-12 institution, and as such, we generally accept novices ranging from 7th to 10th grade.

sorry ill stop

• Downvote 4

I don't know who happy clown is, but his views and opinions are his own personal ones, and are not reflective of the attitudes of the rest of the Edgemont Debate Team. No one "let" him on cross-x.com, in fact, we've told our novices multiple times at meetings to avoid this website like the plague, however we can't monitor our novices if they choose to be immature in their spare time.

Just a factual note: people are incorrect in their characterization of him as a "middle school debater"; Edgemont Jr/Sr High School is a 7-12 institution, and as such, we generally accept novices ranging from 7th to 10th grade.

Kick his ass for us, please.

• Downvote 3

first of all i was jus curiouse

2nd i showed myself this website

3rd dont curse

4th my signature rules

5th tell that afro guy to not copy my signature

6th this forum helps people no what they are up against

7th why would my team care

8th policy debaters cant be reatards or idiots

for now thats all

dont say the word abuse in youre next post

Learn to spell.

On your third, we'll curse as much as we damn well please, thank you.

RE 4th: That is a matter of opinion.

RE 7th: Ask that question again after they disown you.

RE 8th: Your post disproves its own claim.

• Downvote 1