TempusMoriendi

WIC - Awful Case?

The case claims that rape is occurring in the military now, and implementing the plan would give women more freedom or power or whatever, decreasing the number of rapes (no one said it makes a whole lot of sense).

major flaws in this case it the point that women are not people, i would run T, also men are better then women, women need to stay at home, give a blowjob or two, and cook some food

• Downvote 2

major flaws in this case it the point that women are not people, i would run T, also men are better then women, women need to stay at home, give a blowjob or two, and cook some food

do you have the cite to that "women are not people" card? I would really enjoy seeing which "dictionary" defined it as so.

hhmhhhhh.......I know my util, I think that if I run it, i'll be able to handle myself, i know about util and consequentialism good and know where that good debators would attack with ind/means based args

The case claims that rape is occurring in the military now, and implementing the plan would give women more freedom or power or whatever, decreasing the number of rapes (no one said it makes a whole lot of sense).

there are actually some pretty good cards that say the exclusion is the basis for the ideologies causing rape in the military.

i also think that it's great that this thread has boiled down to WIC being a good case if affs are ready for neg arguments... hmm, really?

• Downvote 1