Sign in to follow this  
Heftybag87

Need a Judge?

Just a reminder, in the do you need tab assistance thread, m yinfo is there if ned a judge o rhired judge for a tournamnet. I am on the Debate team here at Clemson and I ahve judge some LD tournamnets but missing seeing HS policy so if need a judge look into the thread above for my info and email me. We are also recruiting for next year so I can bring flyers and talk to any parents coaches and competitiors about Clemson Forensics and speech (and scholarships!)

you could possibly look into Lincoln County- its close to SC and i think Mama R is hiring :D

He and I communicated about this back during the summer (we're closer to Clemson than we are to Atlanta. . . or anywhere else that we go in Georgia except for Evans), and I think that (unless I have deleted more PMs than I think I have) he thought he might be able to do it since he has to be back at Clemson the next day anyway.

*Decides to include Ben in the conversation*

So, Ben. . . do you think that you will be able to come?

The only problem with it if its the sixth is that i would need a hotel the fifth cause I was coming back down on 6th when dorms open again.

The only problem with it if its the sixth is that i would need a hotel the fifth cause I was coming back down on 6th when dorms open again.

We may be able to work that out. . . I'll keep you posted.