VP_FritzMondale

DADT STRATEDGY

If a team is just straight up repealing DADT the things would go back to the stauts quo before DADT where they could just ask if you were gay, and then deny you right then and there. So they would have no solvency or claim to advantages, then run a CP.

if u want to go for T, as scotty2shoes said, then ESTABLISH T is prolly the best, s 99% of all DADT plan texts are "UScourts repeal title 10 usc section 654 yadda yadda yadda DADT, on the grounds that it violates the 1st ammendment[or is unconstitutional]"

note that in the plan text it says "repeal" not establish

but even then, the courts cannot ESTABLISH a policy, they are there to check the constitutionality of laws passed by congress, and signed by the XO.

NOT TO MAKE THEIR OWN POLICIES.

this kid is completly right...but not only establish t but i mean i usually go incrase t...not fx but mandate...they dont mandate an increase they remove a barrier

as i run dadt using courts, i make the arg that they functionally establish,as well a a counter standard of limits, then in the 1ar conceed their no we meet args and say this is what we are saying with our lmits standard.

this type of arg can be answered with generic OSPEC args, in that we need to defend the WORDS of the tez, not the implications of the rez. and that the rez says USFG not US courts.

boom, neg wins on t

i would run T ASPEC and probably another t arg just to be safe. it is hard to lose on ASPEC, at least for me anyway

well dadt is topical again after bush raises end strength

establish.

and all u need is a card saying what the [new] es is and what the [new] # of troops is... done.