Sign in to follow this  
Cakkc

DCI Apps

Due tomorrow?

Nick and I are in need of a SME Grid, KCKCC Grid, and ONW Grid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

akrantz (at) gmail (dot) com

Due tomorrow?

Nick and I are in need of a SME Grid, KCKCC Grid, and ONW Grid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

akrantz (at) gmail (dot) com

Andy, I got the strong impression you and Nick were taking very studious notes about your competition both in terms of codes and in overall pool size. I thought this studious behavious was well reflected in your dress. Color me shocked...

Andy, I got the strong impression you and Nick were taking very studious notes about your competition both in terms of codes and in overall pool size. I thought this studious behavious was well reflected in your dress. Color me shocked...

Haha well my dress is typically the result of rolling out of bed 30 minutes too late and Nick just likes to express that he is the "Gangsta of Love," despite his rampant mono.

Slash we're both kinda worthless.

Haha well my dress is typically the result of rolling out of bed 30 minutes too late and Nick just likes to express that he is the "Gangsta of Love," despite his rampant mono.

Slash we're both kinda worthless.

Its definitely the worthless part. And lateness, at least for Andy cuz it takes him a good hour and a half to get ready. Probably mostly worthlessness though. But even in street garb, we look far more attractive than all other teams. Combined, perhaps. That can't be discounted.

And I'd like to let it be known that I no longer have mono.

But Andy probably does now (and not in a weird way).

Who does one contact about judging at DCI? I don't even know where it is being held this year, but would like to catch a few rounds if possible.

I am pretty sure it is at Washburn Rural this year. Cindy would probably be your best bet at contacting for judging, but you might wait untill after this weekend (NFL weekend). If they are still folowing the same process, DCI attempts to fill up the pool with former debaters that have a college degree first and they fill in the remainder of the pool with junior and senior's in college.

Always a good time and a great tournament. I look forward to it every year.

/bd

Thank you for the info BD, I will contact Cindy next week.

I am about tens years out, but if being part of winning DCI team counts for anything maybe they will let me judge. ;)

Thank you for the info BD, I will contact Cindy next week.

I am about tens years out, but if being part of winning DCI team counts for anything maybe they will let me judge. ;)

awesome. they will want you.