Difficultstudent

Jesus <3 DADT POLICY

Best card ever:

Major Joseph A. Craft, Fall 2003.

PARAMETERS, accessed June 25, 2006,

http://www.gaymilitary.ucsb.edu/PressClips/04_04_CraftCritique.pdf

According to an Army survey, 80 percent of soldiers who tested positive for HIV admitted to contracting the virus through homosexual contact, and the actual percentage may be higher. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), homosexual men are a thousand times more likely to contract AIDS than the general male heterosexual population. The carrier rate of hepatitis B among homosexuals is 20 to 50 times that of the general public. The New England Journal of Medicine reported that risk of anal cancer rises by an astounding 4,000 percent for those engaging in homosexual intercourse and doubles again for those who are HIV positive. An estimated 30 percent of all 20-year-old homosexual men will be HIV positive or dead by the age of 30. Evidence also shows that the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases within the homosexual community is growing. The CDC says cases of HIV among gay and bisexual men have risen nearly 18 percent over the last three years. Clearly, it is not in the best interest of the military to end its ban on homosexuality.

• Upvote 1

It could be that Jesus is less than three DADTs, but I doubt it; it's been scientifically proven that Jesus is equal, since he had to be asked three times before they found out he was straight.

It could be that Jesus is less than three DADTs, but I doubt it; it's been scientifically proven that Jesus is equal, since he had to be asked three times before they found out he was straight.

Fuck that, Jesus was gay. This is why he was kicked out of the military and went to his back up plan. The whole religion thing.

• Downvote 1

Religious discussion is bad, says the atheist.

If you are talking about me then I must tell you I am not atheist, but I know that people can become very offended when people offend their religion. Just a clarification of my earlier post.

Originally Posted by I_Hate_Policy viewpost.gif

How to beat DADT:

Gay's have a 4,000 % higher chance of contracting anal cancer than straight people

-Craft 03

i wonder why. some mysteries in life you never figure out.

Actually, I_HATE_POLICY figured this out the hard way...

• Downvote 1

Originally Posted by I_Hate_Policy viewpost.gif

How to beat DADT:

Gay's have a 4,000 % higher chance of contracting anal cancer than straight people

-Craft 03

Actually, I_HATE_POLICY figured this out the hard way...

i fucking love you. everyone pos rep himmmm

• Downvote 1

By the way, Joseph Craft is my hero. By far the best author ever.

Well he'd my favorite author too if he told me what the fuck I was doing to my anus. At least you know, even if it's too late.

• Downvote 1