Sign in to follow this  
ldsk

Century December 8/9

who all is going, and what cases are yall running. Willmore/Straus, will be running LSA/Americorps/Senior corps. We will also bring molsee/biorn, and mcDowell/Little

no one from SHS, i may be judging tho.... hopefully this time people know what a Tab judge is...

Yeah, clifford said we need a judge. So email him, or just like....show up on saturday morning at IF..and you can ride the bus with us.

It's b/c everybody decent is at alta, everybody else either sucks or is from a school w/o a budget or (my case) a coach that hates big tourneys

semis

Idaho Falls piet/Bowman (3-0) over South Fremont ....someone.

two south fremont teams.

finals

south fremont (2-1) over Idaho Falls Piet/Bowman

That was a great round man, you did an awesome job, definatly the most intense round I've had this year.

That was a great round man, you did an awesome job, definatly the most intense round I've had this year.

Thanks, but well, lets just agree to debate at the next tournament. Because i classified that as the worst/least instense round i've had all year. Maybe because i lost, and i dont like running solvency turns.

that as the worst/least instense round i've had all year. Maybe because i lost, and i dont like running solvency turns.

here here... nothin against so free but IF won on the flow.... hands down, the whole "i have no clue of what the standards are but we meet all of them" was utter bullshit.... but what can ya do....

on a lighter note.... i heard there was a RAT on the boards.... lmao alot

Ugh, I especially liked it how the minute you came into the room you were already sure that they won... and how you were mouthing stuff to them during the round, that was great! I don't nessecarally think that we won, but we definatly appriciated your presence in the round. And if we win the interp/definition, the rest flows aff. Speaking of rats, Sarah tells me you like to take words/ add words to your cards, among other things, nothing against you.

Ugh, I especially liked it how the minute you came into the room you were already sure that they won... and how you were mouthing stuff to them during the round, that was great! I don't nessecarally think that we won, but we definatly appriciated your presence in the round. And if we win the interp/definition, the rest flows aff. Speaking of rats, Sarah tells me you like to take words/ add words to your cards, among other things, nothing against you.

For the record, jake didnt mouth anything substantial to me.

most of it was "maddie is going to fast," and "lets have really gay sex after the round"

...at least thats what i thought he was saying. :D

Yeah, there is a RAT, we found it in our debate room at school today. weird. dont worry, we killed it an threw it away.

EDIT: Also in addition to jake's comment, i personally think S. Fremont didnt a better job. I think we won..on the flow...but in terms of convincing judges...s.fremont won.

and maddie says the judge named travis apparently hates her. weird. i think that is the first person i know to hate her.

okay brandon, winning the interp/def debate isnt the only way to win a T debate, generally you want to be able to address the standards... but certain people cant flow that fast.... nothing against you... on the whole, i assumed that they would win... well, they should have, both the other judges told me that IF won, they just didnt like the (S) turns... at least my presence was appreciated. and on the whole powertagging... look thru my shit, tell me how much is powertagged... and sarahs opinion in these matters is moot, she graduated last year for starters, and oh yea, has flushed her IQ down the drain due to who she is "with" (i'll be surprised if many people get that) anyway, im looking forward to blacksnake, where we can debate...

also...

alex sorry the "really gay sex" fell thru, maybe next time lol

Go ahead and diss on Sarah, but, I don't know that you can say you actually compare to her as far as debate goes...

if they didn't like the S turns, they still would have voted on the T, and the ballets say that we won the T, and after that they didn't have any arguments, I'm not saying we should have won nessecarally, just that if they did in fact lose the S then I think we did. If we can prove we meet the definition, we prove that the standards and violation fall.

generally, if one wins the violation...the rest of T kinda goes away. The standard debate only comes into action if there is a counterdefition, or if the aff doesnt meet the violation.