dan.

Judges/Coaches for Hire/Judges Needed

My name is John Tryneski and I'm the Head Coach for the new debate program and Niles North High School in Skokie. As a new program we'll be looking for additional judges for local and national tournaments starting in the first week of October. If you are a qualified policy judge in the area looking for work, please get in contact with me.

If anyone is in need of judging at Glenbrooks and New Trier, let me know. I, along with 3 other debaters at SIU are looking to fill some commitments.

We will have lodging, food, and gas taken care of. So, no worries there.

If you're interested, PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks

We're cheap.

If anyone needs to hire a judge for New Trier or Glenbrooks, please contact me.

I'll already be at the tournament scouting, so I already have rooms / travel covered. I will only judge open.

My philosophy is on the wiki.

Brandon Merrell

brandonmerrell@gmail.com

Edited by bmerrell

My name is Matt Kaas, I debated for Dexter High School, frequently traveling on the national circuit, breaking at most major tournaments. Currently I debate for Michigan State University. I'm looking to fulfill any judge requirement for the New Trier Tournament, I already have transportation, etc.... My Email is Matt DOT Kaas AT Gmail.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My name is Jessica Hockensmith and I'm in my first year debating at Michigan State University. I debated for four years in high school for Eagle HS in Idaho. I'm looking for a judging position for the UMich tournament, I already have transportation.

Contact me at hockensmith DOT j AT gmail DOT com. Thanks.

• Downvote 1

Two policy judges are available for the U Michigan and/or Glenbrooks tournament. Transportation not necessary; just housing and compensation for judging. Contact me at kafkalp@gmail.com

Les Phillips

• Upvote 1

Hello,

We are looking to hire a judge or two for the Homewood Flossmoor which is Friday - Sunday, February 25-27.

If you are available, please email Ellen at

Ellen.Zwarensteyn (at) kentwoodps.org

Thank you,

Ellen

Trying to get hired for Niles West and the Glenbrooks.

I've got room and board covered, so no worries there. I also have other friends if you, or someone else you know needs additional commitments.

Feel free to check out my philosophy on judge wiki.

Email me - bencam92(at)gmail(dot)com

Oh, and I'm extremely pleasant to be around.

My name is Wes Fowler. I live in Chicago, IL.

I debated for duPont Manual HS and Augustana College (IL). I have been coaching and judging for the Chicago Debate League for the past 11 years. I have coached 3 schools to city championships. I have also judged in the national circuit.

My school affiliations have been: Whitney Young, Lane Tech, John Hope HS, and Benito Juarez HS

contact info

email: pumbaaj@aol.com

Name and location: Benjamin Campbell, Illinois

Years out of High School: 3

Years in College (if you attend college): 3

Summary of debate experience: Competed at national and regional tournaments during high school. Broke to out-rounds at NFL. Do Parli for SIU, got to sems at NPTE.

Willing to cut cards/reasearch (Y/N): Yes, but it would probably be limited to politics updates.

Is transportation needed? (Y/N): No, I will get there

Is housing needed? (Y/N): No, I have a place

Time(s) available/Tournaments available: I will be at New Trier and Glenbrooks. It's really easy, you pay me a very small amount of money for me to cover a commitment. I will be there anyways, it's just a question of whether or not I judge. I've judged at both tournaments the last couple years. I'm about as cheap as you can get.

If you're interested, shoot me a pm or email me at bencam92<at>gmail<dot>com.

I live in the East Lansing/Lansing Michigan area and am available for judging. Debated for 4 years in high school in Kansas and competed in nationals. PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address if you need a judge!

Hello,

My team debates in the CDL (chicago Debate League) and we are looking for a second coah to aid us. This is our second year debating and so far our Varsity have been winning Every tournmanent we attend always getting 1 and 2 sead.

Name and location: Dan Myers, Cleveland, Ohio

Years out of High School: 10

Years in College (if you attend college): gradumacated, and graduated law school two years ago.

Summary of debate experience: former HS 2-person policy debater at St. John's Jesuit (Toledo), PDQed every year varsity, NFL qualifier one year.  Debated at Case Western Reserve University in college for three years, varsity and JV mixed.  Judged many high school debates.

Willing to cut cards/reasearch (Y/N): No

Is transportation needed? (Y/N): No

Is housing needed? (Y/N): Not if within the Cleveland, Ohio or Akron, Ohio areas.

Time(s) available/Tournaments available: Most Saturdays (all day) and many Fridays (after 10am).  Contact with Ohio state tournaments.

Doesn't look like this page has been used in a while, but oh well...

My name is Jacob Goldschlag, I debated policy for four years at La Costa Canyon HS in San Diego, CA and am currently a freshman at the University of Michigan. I qualled to the TOC twice, reaching the octas my senior year. I'm looking to be hired for the 2015-2016 season. Email me at jgold717@gmail.com. 

Available in the Columbus area to judge/help. Formerly of McPherson KS. 5th at 2003 NFL Nationsals. Debated at University of Michigan for one year.

Andrewr0713@gmail.com

806 382 2805