dan.

Judges/Coaches for Hire/Judges Needed

I'm a doctoral student in Chicago. I debated for four years in high school and have regularly coached and judged since then. I'd be glad to judge at any tournament in the Chicago area, or to travel with a squad from the area to tournaments elsewhere. Anybody who is interested can send me a PM.

Please provide your name so that you can be added to the list...

Hey all,

My name is Sarah Weiner- I'm a frosh debater at Cal Berkeley (and I graduated from Shawnee Mission West in Kansas). I would love to start doing some judging at high school tournaments (especially if anyone still needs a judge for the Glenbrooks), but I don't have many connections yet because schools from my state don't do much traveling. So, here I am advertising myself on cross-x. If anyone wants a judge, I'd love to tell you more about me / prove that I'm not an idiot :)

Gmail: saraheweiner@gmail.com

Or PM me

Thanks!

I am a former debator from GBS and SIU, I am looking to get back into the activity with judging and coaching

If you reply with your name, e-mail address and location, I can add you to the list of possible judges.

My name is Matt Pinos. I debated for 3 years at FHN, and I am willing to judge/coach Michigan teams at weekend tournaments next season.

I can be found at Michigan next fall, and I will possibly RA at a summer camp as well. If you need a judge, or have questions for me, shoot me an email at mpinos@umich.edu.

Edited by Deconstruction!

If anyone in Wisconsin will need judging next year let me know. I'm transferring up to UW-Oshkosh for debate next year so whenever I'm not away at a tournament I'll be available. I debated for three years in Kansas, debated for a year and a half at UMKC, and a semester at KCKCC. I've received several speaker awards including top speaker and winner of the UL-Lafayette tournament this past semester. If interested my email is ctcb57@gmail.com

Edited by Charlie07
stupid typo

I'm available to judge at Wisconsin tournaments and national tournaments in the midwest. I debated for 4 years in high school, have 2 years experience coaching, and this will be my third year judging.

name: Noah Trilling

email: noah.trilling@gmail.com

phone: 920-627-2984

Becca Borden

Can judge in the Cleveland area

I am also interested in helping coach a Cleveland team this season, but I'm not from the area so I don't really know which high schools have teams and which ones are looking for some help. If anyone has any advice or is familiar with Cleveland debate please email me at beccaborden@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hey-

I can possibly judge at tournaments in Michigan/Illinois/WI (depending on the dates). I am a freshman debating at Michigan State University. I debated for four years at Brookfield Central High School in Brookfield, WI.

You can contact me at valeriemcintosh1@gmail.com

Whitney Young is looking for policy debate judges. We have an immediate need for October 2 & 3 for Morgan Park in Chicago, and for October 9 and 10 at NT.

We would like to develop a pool of judges we can contact for multiple tournaments throughout the year. Please contact me to get on our judge list, and let me know your availability for the upcoming tournaments. You can reach me at drew.nishioka@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hey. My name is Maria Liu and I debated for 3 years at Okemos High School in Michigan and am currently a sophomore at University of Michigan. I was a partial double octafinalist at the National Debate Tournament last year and am continuing to debate. Please contact me at maria.c.liu@gmail.com or liumaria@umich.edu

Thanks!

Just to update for this year:

Nick Ramsey

nickramsey@uchicago.edu

417-299-4622

Chicago, IL

I'll be a second-year at UChicago this year. I was a seminfinalist at NFL nationals in policy, and also qualified in extemp in high school. Last year, I judged at New Trier and the Glenbrooks in addition to coaching a UDL school.

Hi i'm Taylor Layton. Debated for four years in high school for West High (salt lake city)

Now attending and debating for Northwestern.

Am available to do coaching, card cutting, or the simple judging responsibility.

Would love to meet with anyone in Chicago area or from elsewhere coming to tournaments here.

Feel free to email me, jellobiafradk@gmail.com

Lee Reed

I debated 4 years at Walter Payton HS and am now a 2nd year debater at Michigan. Looking to judge and cut cards/coach at tournaments in Michigan or National tournaments in the Midwest.

Contact me at: Leereed@umich.edu

Hi. I'm Sam Glenzer, I'm looking to be hired for Blake. I help out and judge for SPASH, I debated for two years and this is my fourth year judging this year and I've judged approximately 40 varsity rounds in state and at national tournaments this year, including breaks. I already have transport and a place to stay at. And if needed, I will judge LD.

You can contact me at 715-498-7641, or at sglen901@gmail.com

Ian Miller, currently a debater for Wake Forest, is available to judge at Blake for policy. If you need him, contact Mr. K at jklopote@wisp.k12.wi.us before next Wednesday. ( The 16th) He will NOT need your school to provide lodging.

Thanks,

Joe Klopotek

SPASH Debate

I know this is really late but my name is Patrick Lin and i'm looking to be hired to judge for NFL nats (in just about any event, that means i'm willing to sit through some PFD if need be.....).

I was a 4 year high school debater in Kansas and qual'd to NFL nats in 2007 and took 2nd overall speaker also breaking to outrounds (i think we were top 35?). I also qual'd senior year is IX so I could judge forensics for people if need be. I was also an assistant coach in the Chicago Debate League a year ago.

I wouldn't need any lodging or transportation because I will be in the KC area.

Email me at patlin101@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks

P.S. I actually goto school at UChicago so I am available for judging/coaching in the Chicago Area.

Edited by plin101