Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Spooty

ATTN: Everyone

The last few weeks have been nothing but turmoil on the forum. Most of had some contribution, but I will admit that my involvement was much greater. It vexes me that we all have the same thing in common yet we do nothing but disrespect each other. I am ashamed for my recent comments and I feel I have a few amends to make.

Sharon-We have differences, I apologize for any offensive remarks, specifically the whole "final solution" one. Just note that you will not have my respect until you support your fellow debaters rather than demeaning them. I realize that I am also at fault and deserve no respect until I can accept and support my NFL brethren.

Dan Dorsey-I know you don't really know me, but I am sorry for smearing the name of Pattonville.

My Pattonville brethren-I apologize for my comments that undermine our school's name and reputation. I urge any of those involved to make amends.

Everyone-The antagonistic competition between schools divide us further. I admit and apologize for my contribution to the turmoil. I hope that in the future, we can look to each other for support and learning.

So this is my last post on the forum. If you want to reach me, email is Megalomaniac021@herzeleid.net

See you all at the next tournament.

hahahaha

Dude, I'm not offended by anything you say. This forum exists [in its present form] as a place to dick around. If people actually get hung up on the shit that's said here then they're pretty stupid.

As for your respect, that's okay, I don't need it. But if it's any condolence, I respect nearly every debater out there for doing the activity. And I never actually hold grudges or shit against anyone - I think my judging record tends to show that I up whoever I think wins and not whoever pisses me off the least [although in MO, those two sides often coincide, at least in the round]. I just like to bust balls on this forum because, if you take serious courses in college, you'll soon realize that sitting a computer for 6 hours at a time can get boring - and you need a good 2 hours of dicking around mixed in to get through it. My dicking around comes in the form of this forum. It's too late, and I don't have time to read the news; online games are too addicting; and, making people mad is plain ol' fun.

As for respect, I don't know you. But you do Policy Debate even though it's slowly dying out. You may suck at it, but as long as you're doing it that's more than most. And that's respectable in and of itself.

Dan Dorsey is the man.

As for your Pattonville brethren. I don't think anyone actually thinks less of Pattonville for all the shit you posted. Dooley's just fucking around as well. I think the only person who may have gotten legit pissed is Cole. But he's probably going to inform me otherwise within 24 hours.

Dude, every school is friends with every other school. Cross-x is a giant joke. The only school I actually hate is... hmmm... Parkway Central. Namely because they have the greatest legacy of all time [Nabihah "the tool" Maqbool] and they don't respect her enough to build her a monument.

With that said, if everyone actually gives a shit about what I say to them then I'm sorry. I don't mean to actually offend - just to annoy.

Except for Butch Davis. You can go fuck yourself.

For a second I thought we saw a softer side of Sharon...then you get to the bottom of the post...oh man this made my day

hahahaha

Dude, I'm not offended by anything you say. This forum exists [in its present form] as a place to dick around. If people actually get hung up on the shit that's said here then they're pretty stupid.

As for your respect, that's okay, I don't need it. But if it's any condolence, I respect nearly every debater out there for doing the activity. And I never actually hold grudges or shit against anyone - I think my judging record tends to show that I up whoever I think wins and not whoever pisses me off the least [although in MO, those two sides often coincide, at least in the round]. I just like to bust balls on this forum because, if you take serious courses in college, you'll soon realize that sitting a computer for 6 hours at a time can get boring - and you need a good 2 hours of dicking around mixed in to get through it. My dicking around comes in the form of this forum. It's too late, and I don't have time to read the news; online games are too addicting; and, making people mad is plain ol' fun.

As for respect, I don't know you. But you do Policy Debate even though it's slowly dying out. You may suck at it, but as long as you're doing it that's more than most. And that's respectable in and of itself.

Dan Dorsey is the man.

As for your Pattonville brethren. I don't think anyone actually thinks less of Pattonville for all the shit you posted. Dooley's just fucking around as well. I think the only person who may have gotten legit pissed is Cole. But he's probably going to inform me otherwise within 24 hours.

Dude, every school is friends with every other school. Cross-x is a giant joke. The only school I actually hate is... hmmm... Parkway Central. Namely because they have the greatest legacy of all time [Nabihah "the tool" Maqbool] and they don't respect her enough to build her a monument.

With that said, if everyone actually gives a shit about what I say to them then I'm sorry. I don't mean to actually offend - just to annoy.

Except for Butch Davis. You can go fuck yourself.

yeah, i may have been pissed reading some of this stuff, but i def am not letting what Dylan said affect my day or something-it's just really annoying to come on here and see extremely unwarranted, false, and stupid shit said on here that involves me-i dont post on here a whole whole lot-so sometimes i feel a response is necessary.

I have no more to say for now, but keep this in mind: the next time you want to be a dickhole to anyone on this forum (for instance your attempt in this post to belittle Pattonville) I'll have more to say, and the intent will definitely be to piss you off (much like I'm doing now).

love ;)

Uh oh. you better watch out sharon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1