Sign in to follow this  
Hydrox Z

Anyone have a Sin Tax Increase = Bad card?

Everyone in my novice class is funding by sin tax increase, but I bet they have no cards saying that it's good, so I'd like to have another edge in my debates. Thanks.

Everyone in my novice class is funding by sin tax increase, but I bet they have no cards saying that it's good, so I'd like to have another edge in my debates. Thanks.
I think you'd be better off arguing that specifying funding mechanisms is extra-topical, but if you do a Google search you'll find articles like this one and this one arguing against the whole "sin tax" notion...

I would love to just kill someone that had sin tax card goods actually, extra-T LIKE CRAZY!!! sorry, i took the liberty of writing a very nice Overspec. block for my team just in case they hit people that specified funding.

How is specifying funding bad? It gives the neg more ground for funding pics, etc. The only thing it takes away is FSpec, which is shitty anyway.

How is specifying funding bad? It gives the neg more ground for funding pics, etc. The only thing it takes away is FSpec, which is shitty anyway.

and takes out spending d/a links, thats like the only d/a novices run every round