jimmyj

West Kansas Potential Nat. Qualifiers

Who's Going to Qual?

1. Schoen and Stucky- Moundridge

2. Jeffries and Dickinson- Newton

3. Higgins and Harzmen- Salina South

4. Alsop? and Curiel?- Hutch

5. Kreihble and Rein?- Mac

Thats all I really think have a shot but I based it off of who really showed up at tourney's like Schoen and Stucky with their win at Newton and Hutch and Jeffries and Dickinson with a win at Mac Hutch Vally and a 4th at Manhattan Higgins and Harzmen who take 3rd plenty of times behind Jeffries and Dickinson, then Alsop and Curiel who won the Newton Tourney in varsity and 3rd at Manhattan yea then whatever but what does every one else think?

LMAO. Woo for controversial predictions. Cross your fingers and hope no one does an IP trace jimmyj or if any of those teams are from your squad you may be in trouble.

But the spellings on the last 4 are as follows.

Allsup, Curiel, Kreihbel, Baldwin (not Rane that's her first name).

I heard that Alex Bonnet was going to make a comback, debate maverick, and qualify in all three positions for both NFL and CFL....but thats just a rumor I heard...

I agree with andrew, except on the way home alex will be overwhelmed with the valour of victory. He will be overwhelmed enough to utilize his human psyche to create a library wall on the the highway to emporia. He will then proceed to die. Just a thought....

Indeed. Actually I can't anymore my old liscense expired and I don't think god wants me to get a new one.

Expired? or did you drive into a wall?

I heard that Alex Bonnet was going to make a comback, debate maverick, and qualify in all three positions for both NFL and CFL....but thats just a rumor I heard...

Wait? I'm getting ditched... so that he can go maverick?!? or to bring bryan out of retirement?!?

ouch

i'm the one with the non-revoked license, here... i never realized driving into a library could get you so much rep... where is the love?

i'm the one with the non-revoked license, here... i never realized driving into a library could get you so much rep... where is the love?

Nobody likes a person with a perfect driving record. Not even Jesus. :-p

Nobody likes a person with a perfect driving record. Not even Jesus. :-p

Such high standards you people have now... i said it was not revoked... i don't have an entirely perfect driving record. although, to some, anyone who doesn't run into a library must be essentially the perfect driver. they're so hard to miss sometimes!

Such high standards you people have now... i said it was not revoked... i don't have an entirely perfect driving record. although, to some, anyone who doesn't run into a library must be essentially the perfect driver. they're so hard to miss sometimes!

Damn straight.

I'm also proud to admit that despite this thread shortcomings of trying to predict national qualifyers, it's standards have actually risen in a deep discussion of Alex Bonnet's Helen-Kelleresque driving abilities.

Keep up the good work Kansas. You're always improving threads.

• Upvote 1

if you are too young to have seen what making NFL qualifying predictions results in, then you are too young to be making the predictions. i would suggest erasing your original post and hope that a mod feels mercy on you and deletes the thread.

Who's Going to Qual?

1. Schoen and Stucky- Moundridge

2. Jeffries and Dickinson- Newton

3. Higgins and Harzmen- Salina South

4. Alsop? and Curiel?- Hutch

5. Kreihble and Rein?- Mac

/QUOTE]

With the recent transfers into your district, I'm surprised Deskboy wasn't the favorite to win it all. He's has out-round experience, good with lay and flow judges, and covers each argument with precision due to his fancy timers.

The only ones that can stop me are those lay judges. The problem is how to avoid them. My coach won't take me to any of the really cool tournaments where they have all of the flow judges. He also won't give me a good colleague. The other day in class he made the novices draw straws to see who went to debate with me. He said that the loser would have to debate with me...I think that it's more like the winner gets to. Look out for the deskboy at NFL!

hahahaha...NFL districts predictions? I thought the only thing predictable about districts is that they were...unpredictable. I predict that some good team won't make it and think they got screwed. How about that?

And deskboy, the only thing that could stop you is a dead battery because the only thing you're good at is time keeping. If I were you, I'd pray for a lay judge because they're the only ones who'll have pity for such a poor soul.

It's probably more due to the fact that I'm not very "clutch".

Nope, big words scare us. Even if you win on the flow you will get voted down due to intimidation. And dear lord dont go for those prolif good args....Flows don't matter.

if you are too young to have seen what making NFL qualifying predictions results in, then you are too young to be making the predictions. i would suggest erasing your original post and hope that a mod feels mercy on you and deletes the thread.

That'd be too merciful.

Plus, eh - this thread is becoming shits and giggles. This is what the West Kansas district was originally made for. :P

Nope, big words scare us. Even if you win on the flow you will get voted down due to intimidation. And dear lord dont go for those prolif good args....Flows don't matter.

Impact turns? What the hell is that? Stop your fancy talk Trevor.

That'd be too merciful.

Plus, eh - this thread is becoming shits and giggles. This is what the West Kansas district was originally made for. :P

I wholeheartedly agree. God bless WKNFL.

Impact turns? What the hell is that? Stop your fancy talk Trevor.

Its when you turn wankey positions into impacts, Alex. Its the west Kansas way.