Sign in to follow this  
Kate_Db8s

KANSAS DEBATE ADDICTION

ok, so, I'm guessing that everyone else is just as addicted to debate as I am. It's like a drug. I catch myself referring to debate in everything I do and even flowing all of my favorite shows. So for everyone else there that is just as addicted, speak up. I want to hear your favorite cases, your best stories, and your favorite strategies. Because everyone knows that Kansas kicks ass in debate ;):cool:

• Downvote 1

I have never flowed a TV show. That's a little much.

I agree...xP

Only time my 'addiction' shows thru is when I'm arguing with my parents. xD

I know what you mean! I have personally had to check myself into debate clinics every single summer, but none of them seem to be able to cure me.

lol yes thank you! nothing can cure it! You guys think flowing shows is to much? lol try it sometime, its fun lol. And yes my debate addiction comes out when I'm arguing w/ my parents also. This one time, I completly proved my dad wrong and he got pissed at me for debating him.Then I started yelling at my mom and when I finally finished an she did was blink and say, yeah, uh, go to your room. It was great.

lol yes thank you! nothing can cure it! You guys think flowing shows is to much? lol try it sometime, its fun lol. And yes my debate addiction comes out when I'm arguing w/ my parents also. This one time, I completly proved my dad wrong and he got pissed at me for debating him.Then I started yelling at my mom and when I finally finished an she did was blink and say, yeah, uh, go to your room. It was great.

LOL Lyk3 OmG f0 r3aLzz?? LOL r u f0r s3r!0us LOLOMGWTF

LOL Lyk3 OmG f0 r3aLzz?? LOL r u f0r s3r!0us LOLOMGWTF

whats up andew? must you always be so sarcastic? :) you can't tell me that your NOT addicted. how did you and trevor do in emporia?

whats up andew? must you always be so sarcastic? :) you can't tell me that your NOT addicted. how did you and trevor do in emporia?

yeah andrew you cant tell me youve never ran bio power or staism on your dad. geez.

yeah andrew you cant tell me youve never ran bio power or staism on your dad. geez.

haha, not exactly what I meant, but whatever, to each his own