theinstigatorofsddebate

Who's to beat in SD?

Henery Sibly?

Trying to convince my coach to let us go to H-S, Besides I have to educate those minnesota debaters on Gap Inh.

yeah, except I think we can get some attitudal inherency or whatever you call it...most schools have blocks to that since a team ran it last year anyways. And definately go to Sibley, it's a challenge tournament, which is gonna be pretty sweet

Maybe we can teach you south dakota people about MN style debating, though I don't know how much that is different from yours

i really wouldn't think about teaching SD'rs how to debate "minnesotan" i heard critical things don't go over to well.

wait critical doesnt go over well in SD or minnesota? You can definately run K's, a team in semis of state last year didn't even run DAs at all. You may have to explain it more, but there are barely any judges who will not vote on a K

she was mocking south dakota's non-accepting nature of critical arguments... i don't know why though considering we ran three k's in the last round in roosevelt?

I'd have to say that South Dakota will be open minded the day ya'll White folk are the minority...

I'd have to say that South Dakota will be open minded the day ya'll White folk are the minority...

Stop playing the race card, that is so annoying

Disagree all you want, but that's kind of rude to your partner to say he's not good on a public forum like this. I'm sure Matt would really appreciate that Dex.