woolyml

The "I'M SCREWED" course of action

Yeah, don't try this with a feminist or any other female judge. The problem with the kind of arguments I run is that they tend to make the judge hate me. :(

nah if you get a female or feminist judge just use anti-male sexist language

works even better if you're both guys ;)

( Please note that the owner of the following statement does not in any way share the opinions of the plan. It is not in any way to be taken as a terrorist threat or anything of the sort)

that was because that one girl got arrested for saying she wanted to kill the president on myspace.... ugh give us our freedom of speech.... anyway...

Case: FALSE FLAG

crash a plane into a big building, blame it on terrorists, people around the u.s. get instilled with a sense of pride.. yada yada... more people join the army for a short term... advantages of increased nationalism/ patriotism...

you could also get cards that say conspiracies hold the world together....

but id only run it if i was screwed

i would run one off FX.

We're Aff.

1AC: CG Icebreakers.

1NC: Every Generic file in the tub. This means A-Spec, Substantial is 3 percent, FX-T, Biz Con, Militarism, Politics, And a bunch of Solvency takeouts that didn't apply to case. They were then called "Integrety Questions" to using the Coast Guard.

2AC: Answer T and Militarism, puts RVI on T

2NC: Kicks T and Militarism, goes for Politics, Answers RVI.

1NR: Solvency, Biz Con.

(Judge writes down Neg Wins. Judge proceeds to read and not care about rest of round.)

1AR: 5 minutes of RVI

2NR: 2 minutes of RVI, Reasons to Vote Neg, and a story about Debate Camp.

2AR: 1 minute of discussing the flaws of Super Mario 64.

Needless to say, it got to be a bad joke, real fast. Nothing hurts worse then only having a RVI to push in a round.

• Downvote 1

i was in the same boat last year, i just told myself i was fucked and ran 5 off in the 2nc, they didnt necessarily link, but it killed their time...somehow we won, southeast kansas is a magical realm full of lay judges waiting to be lied to...

i've got a whole list of things to do

1. five-second ASPEC (done it, won on it)

2. run 8 minutes of T in the 1NC, all of which contradict each other, and go for five new off in the block

3. drop the 1ac, read 10 new affs in the 2ac (inherency, plan, advantage)

4. do the above in the 2ar

5. go for theory

6. in your 1ac, just say "awoeifjawef. there's our 1ac." in the 2ac, be like "they dropped our case..."

7. have a round going k, coutner-k, counter-k, counter-k (from the 1nc to the 1ar...)

The "I'M SCREWED" course of action should not be doing things that are more likely to make you lose.

The "I'M SCREWED" course of action should not be doing things that are more likely to make you lose.

Losing is fine, my purpose with this post is either to make rounds I'm probably going lose somehow more humorous or some tricky wierd way I might be able to win.

A funny round or a ballot. either work. (preferably both)

i've got a whole list of things to do

1. five-second ASPEC (done it, won on it)

2. run 8 minutes of T in the 1NC, all of which contradict each other, and go for five new off in the block

3. drop the 1ac, read 10 new affs in the 2ac (inherency, plan, advantage)

4. do the above in the 2ar

5. go for theory

6. in your 1ac, just say "awoeifjawef. there's our 1ac." in the 2ac, be like "they dropped our case..."

7. have a round going k, coutner-k, counter-k, counter-k (from the 1nc to the 1ar...)

#2 happened to me before.... it was their (and our) first round. Except it was 4 new t violations in the block :)

Go for two-off: one thirty-second T F/X, and a seven-and-a-half-minute K shell.

After they spend six or seven minutes in the 2AC on the K, drop it and go 13 minutes in the block on T.

What are you talking about? That is what I do in NORMAL rounds! ;)

on aff, read your 1AC

2AC and 1AR is theory on voting for the best policy option proposed...

2AR is 30 seconds extenstion of theory and a short (4 and a half minutes) 1AC from novice year.

We're Aff.

1AC: CG Icebreakers. with plan text barely making it in, finally written down on a manilla folder

1NC: Every Generic file in the tub nah, but close, we didn't really have an icebreakers neg..... This means A-Spec, Substantial is 3 percent, FX-T, Biz Con, Militarism, Politics, And a bunch of Solvency takeouts that didn't apply to case. They were then called "Integrety Questions" to using the Coast Guard.

2AC: Answer T and Militarism, puts RVI on T

2NC: Kicks T and Militarism, goes for Politics, Answers RVI.

1NR: Solvency, Biz Con.

(Judge writes down Neg Wins. Judge proceeds to read and not care about rest of round.)

1AR: 5 minutes of RVI more like 3.5 minutes of RVI, 1 minute of just talking, and I think a bit of time trying to find the new 1AR plan

2NR: 2 minutes of RVI, Reasons to Vote Neg, and a story about Debate Camp. and 20 seconds of new 2AR plans bad theory

2AR: 1 minute of discussing the flaws of Super Mario 64.

Needless to say, it got to be a bad joke, real fast. Nothing hurts worse then only having a RVI to push in a round.

Good memories of this round (for the record, that judge voted after the 2NC, she told Sam not to give the 1NR). I think the round started off on a bad note when you guys were missing plan text, and had to write it down on a folder.

Oh, and the ASPEC was maybe 3 seconds...it was 5 seconds before Sam highlighted it down...

The other funny thing was your partner running around trying to escape from the room...

Good memories of this round (for the record, that judge voted after the 2NC, she told Sam not to give the 1NR). I think the round started off on a bad note when you guys were missing plan text, and had to write it down on a folder.

Oh, and the ASPEC was maybe 3 seconds...it was 5 seconds before Sam highlighted it down...

The other funny thing was your partner running around trying to escape from the room...

Sarff almost Murdered Greg for that round. Strangely, the only round all year I got to be the 1AC. Apparently he got marked down a bunch for playing Solitaire instead of flowing... Wonder Why?

Tell the judge some reason that debate is bad or that it's late and we should all just go home (if it's a late round), and offer him/her 10 bucks to vote aff/neg (whichever you are) right now and end the round.