ldsk

Idaho Team's Cases

Lots and lots of Peace Corps... that what i ran at the begining, but after a few neg rounds i realized how much i dont like it so we ran a different one...

I hear hilcrest is running peace corps and health corps, if anybody has a flow of the health corps case and want to email it to me, i'd share future flows.

wow, so hillcrest is way into peace corps... interesting, i have a flow of their Peace Corps where they claim Soft power and econ stability... would trade for heath care flows or cit corps flows... we have a few spins on Peace corps, including Kritikal, a wildfire case, and a kritikal conscription i will prolly break at blacksnake... :) yay go K!!!

I lost to it because, and I quote their answer to framework, "THAT CHAIR ATTACKING ME IS ILLOGICAL, LIKE THEIR FRAMEWORK". Yea, that was it. New arg in the 2AR.

My Judge for that round? "Eddy's Mom" gg bitch.

thats not cool, eddy goes to hillcrest... she must have been judging for their knight team... yea, hillcrest answers shit so poorly unless it is on-case... i love how this has turned into the wow, hillcrest beat us and did so because of a dumb ass judge, thread