Sign in to follow this  
bigkphs

Pattonville Tournament

Does anyone know when the Pattonville Tournament is? I want to come back and judge if it is in December.

-Kevin Andert

Does anyone know when the Pattonville Tournament is? I want to come back and judge if it is in December.

-Kevin Andert

I think it is Dec. 8-9. but i'm not completely sure

its the 8th and 9th

get some more debate buddies to judge

-Kevin Andert

Kevin, are you judging at the Glenbrooks?

When is the Glenbrooks? Right now I am not judging there.

If anyone here is still at Pville and has some say in judging contact me. I might be able to judge outrounds on Saturday. I'm interested in judging only champ cx outrounds, let me know.

If anyone here is still at Pville and has some say in judging contact me. I might be able to judge outrounds on Saturday. I'm interested in judging only champ cx outrounds, let me know.

I'm the CCX chair, I can get you in. When we start recruiting judges, I'll contact you.

mj no one really wants to judge novice policy and it would be a waste of a college judge seriously wtf

and if anyone is serious about judging i'd contact collin b/c hes in charge of judges and if you want dylan or i will relay the message

why would he be judgeing at the Glenbrooks?

Because Pierce asked me to, so I assumed he had been asked, as well.

It's next weekend (17-18).

I'd be shocked if Glenbrooks let you guys judge.

I've judged JV at the glenbrooks, and nick judged a few varsity rounds last year.

if you get hired out by a school you become their judge, so they let you judge that way, at least. like at new trier i was supposed to judge for the greenhill school.

Word on the street is that this tournament is offering contemporary/traditional divisions?

Please tell me that its not true.

Just reg and champ. I don't know where you heard that. You must be refering to the Dec 1+2 tourney in KC.

Hey tyler this is tommy lloyd (aka charlie weis) i will be at the pville tournament will judge champ cx champ pf and or varsity congress let me know

ps pass this on to collin

holy shit!

Tommy Lloyd is judging champ c-x!!!! Watch out lay teams - true master enters the judging pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best

ever.

Everyone who judged last year, I definitely hope you come back and judge for us again. Craig, I'll definitely keep in contact with you as the tournament nears. The same goes for you, Calderwood. Mr. Andert -- I expect you'll actually show up this year! ;) Dan, of course, I hope to see you as well. And Collier, if you are free, please drop by for some quality CX.

Also, any other former debaters are more than welcome (and invited) to come judge if they are able. There are a ton of people I would love to have come judge, but I'm not really in contact with all of them. Hopefully we can get some more of y'all back (Omar [yes, you, Abdel-Hamid]? Bill Peter? Nick Kiriakos? Maybe the technologically disinclined Nabihah Maqbool? Who knows?)

If I don't contact you, and you want to judge, drop me an e-mail. Thanks to all of you considering!

Everyone who judged last year, I definitely hope you come back and judge for us again. Craig, I'll definitely keep in contact with you as the tournament nears. The same goes for you, Calderwood. Mr. Andert -- I expect you'll actually show up this year! ;) Dan, of course, I hope to see you as well. And Collier, if you are free, please drop by for some quality CX.

Also, any other former debaters are more than welcome (and invited) to come judge if they are able. There are a ton of people I would love to have come judge, but I'm not really in contact with all of them. Hopefully we can get some more of y'all back (Omar [yes, you, Abdel-Hamid]? Bill Peter? Nick Kiriakos? Maybe the technologically disinclined Nabihah Maqbool? Who knows?)

If I don't contact you, and you want to judge, drop me an e-mail. Thanks to all of you considering!

I think I am going to Ohio Valley, but if I'm not then I will be judging for you all.