bizarrestone

TIPS aff !!!

What's the biggest link to Statism you've ever seen?

The draft.

rsjayru - it does go "under the citizen corps" - but that's why you need to be careful of topicality - in. Or serving. The people who report for TIPS aren't actually serving in the Citizen Corps.

Sorry for double post but where is the plan text in this Aff?

Edit: Lots of posts in between mine in very fast time end up making this not a double post.

Sorry for double post but where is the plan text in this Aff?

Edit: Lots of posts in between mine in very fast time end up making this not a double post.

Plan: The USFG should operationalize the scaled down version of the terrorist information prevention system

This has got to be the most biggotted Rascist thing I have ever seen, it makes me want to run a kritique, even though I think kritiques are garbage, I see why we have them now, even though they are over used, this is why we have them. To counter the ignorance of language in some of these plans. Sounds like Fox News. It's totally outrageous this TIPS thing, I hope I run negative against it, Terror Talk will be great. If you're from the Middle East and you hear this plan, you'll want to throw up. If you're obeying the law, this plan in itself will cause Terrorism. It basically says Militant Islam is like Communism (Which is completely false since the Americans funded the extremists in Afghanistan to expluse the Communists since Communists are secularists). It's open to factual inaccuracy and biggotry, not to mention invasion of privacy DA's, and statism.

For God's Sake, the plan uses the Israeli Prime Minister from 1987, can you say bias? No one lifts a finger when the Jews kick the Palestinians off of their land in the West Bank or bombs the Economic Ministry Building in Gaza, but when the Palestinians/Lebanese do one thing, the Israelis go pyscho and destory billions on dollars in Economics and Infastructure. The Plan using the Jewish Prime Minister is open to bias, not anti-semetisicm, but actualy facts, that point out bias. Why would you use Israel as a source when they clearly have a clouded view? Then again, you could argue that we have a bias view since we are engaged in this war on terrorism, but we are from the American standpoint. I am not trying to be anti-semetic, but this plan is funny in terms of how bias and shitty it is. Can you speel ignorance?

• Downvote 1

Agreed. Anyone else think this is pretty extreme? See, this is the line that the judge forgets about tabla rasa and votes Neg in the 1AC.

Can you speel ignorance?

i just thought that would be funny to point out

this version of tips is really, really bad. the program sucked, so it got cut. this probably also makes the politics links one sided. very Kable.

there is a way better version of this aff that was put out by a different camp thats more critical. if your interested in running this aff then thats the way to go...

northwestern put a version out the one that i was looking for and it is a couple of cards from zizek and it talks about how that if you were to overidentify with the tips program that you dismatle the national identity or something like that. i just need to the one from northwestern oh he also talks about how the tips program creates the citezen with and looking out for the national identity and stuff