allred

World Series

Winner?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Tigers
    • Cardinals

way to say exaclt what a good portion of sports analysists are sayin. "tigers i six" congrats on being cliche and not giving any warrants.

way to say exaclt what a good portion of sports analysists are sayin. "tigers i six" congrats on being cliche and not giving any warrants.

Sorry. I guess I should ask you to forgive me for not posting the same opinion that I have had since the begining of the season when the Tigers started out well. Forgive me for not researching and posting reasons why the game 6 scenario looks most likely. Furthermore, forgive me for starting a lighthearted thread that wasn't meant to become a stupid argument over the reasoning behind my opinion and only wanting others' opinions and not caring why.

Tigers in seven, but only if Kenny Rogers pitches twice more this series (even in relief). That was one hell of a divisional game he hurled against the Yankees, and I don't doubt they'd look to him for help if it came down to it.

Personally, the series doesn't make a lot of difference to me, but hey, might as well express my opinion.

detroit's pitching will prevail. but the cardinals will give good fight. especially with the 3 games in st. louis in the middle, i think this series could end up going 7 games...

It looked like he had some substance on his hand. But it also looked like the other pitcher was as well.

That's interesting... seeing as how NO ONE called him on it, yet Rogers was caught first inning.

I've been saying Cards in five since the beginning of the series. The Tigers are too inexperienced, hence the reason they've sucked all World Series. They can't handle the pressure, especially in St. Louis. I was at the game on tuesday, and it was just nuts.

why are you so cocky? why do you insist o saying "fuck you" over and over and over again. whats your point? the cards won? "yey, lets say fuck you to all the other teams, woohoo fuck fuck shit fuck. i'm such a badass because i can say fuck over and over again!"

you're a moron and a disgraceful fan at that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's interesting... seeing as how NO ONE called him on it, yet Rogers was caught first inning.

I've been saying Cards in five since the beginning of the series. The Tigers are too inexperienced, hence the reason they've sucked all World Series. They can't handle the pressure, especially in St. Louis. I was at the game on tuesday, and it was just nuts.

Yeah, there are sooo many uses of "fuck you" in my post...

• Downvote 1

i think it's funny how people suddenly start to vote for the cardinals in the poll AFTER the world series finishes...

I can edit my posts too!

Really? That's interesting, because usually it says posts are edited when they are. Hmmm...