demonlampshade

Interesting case idea

ok it is not one of the stupidest cases. Thats a little harsh. However

I am still against it as it would be difficult to convince the judge to die for the Earth. Its not realy topical because your not increasing, your actually decreasing. I think only a brave soul would run this. What does this solve? I mean sure the world would be better, but that won't help us as we would be dead, so theres no advantages for the people. Essentially, the judge is against extintion. It is good to assume that every judge would be unless they were suicidal, which they would have to be to vote for this. I think that its an interesting case that I would not personally run. Cool thought though.

ok it is not one of the stupidest cases. Thats a little harsh. However

I am still against it as it would be difficult to convince the judge to die for the Earth. Its not realy topical because your not increasing, your actually decreasing. I think only a brave soul would run this. What does this solve? I mean sure the world would be better, but that won't help us as we would be dead, so theres no advantages for the people. Essentially, the judge is against extintion. It is good to assume that every judge would be unless they were suicidal, which they would have to be to vote for this. I think that its an interesting case that I would not personally run. Cool thought though.

you increase by hiring the scientist into the armed forces to make the "super germ"

care to elaborate on why exactly you think this might not be topical in all of those areas?

if everyone is dead....

there will be no:

usfg (they're dead) <---not necessarily saying this is a good argument, but if you try hard enough it works.

increase (decrease to 0 because everyone dies)

number (it can be argued that 0 is not a number)

persons (no more persons)

serving in the national service programs (noone to do this, and noone to do it for)

:S:

• Downvote 1

you increase by hiring the scientist into the armed forces to make the "super germ"

a scientist is a human, and therefore is a part of humanity. the plan calls for killing all of humanity. therefore, he is killed, too.

the plan is topical AT the point when the plan is passed. it's one hundred percent topical. just not a defendable policy.

um, for some reason, i got neg rep for the above post about non-topicality.....it's not organized, but who gives a shit, this is not a debate round.

Honestly, how many judges do you think will even listen to any of the aff case argumentsafter you present the plan? Just ask your debate coach about this case, I guarantee he/she will think that you are retarded or something.

This is a ridiculous case and is completely non-topical. YOU KILL EVERYBODY!!! jesus, people, use your inductive reasoning skills here.

The case is flawed in almost every way possible. You could attack almost anything on this case as the negative team and win.

the plan is topical AT the point when the plan is passed. it's one hundred percent topical. just not a defendable policy.

I don't think you know what AT stands for...it is answers to.

um, for some reason, i got neg rep for the above post about non-topicality.....it's not organized, but who gives a shit, this is not a debate round.

Honestly, how many judges do you think will even listen to any of the aff case argumentsafter you present the plan? Just ask your debate coach about this case, I guarantee he/she will think that you are retarded or something.

This is a ridiculous case and is completely non-topical. YOU KILL EVERYBODY!!! jesus, people, use your inductive reasoning skills here.

The case is flawed in almost every way possible. You could attack almost anything on this case as the negative team and win.

I don't think you know what AT stands for...it is answers to.

i asked them abot you and they said that you were retarded.

people need to chill out or posts will start getting deleted, its just a fun case idea don't get your panties in a bunch, jeez.

yeah you hire these scientist into the armed forces and technically thats increasing. But isn't the point of the resolution that you want to increase and keep these people, then keep increasing? Also, a team of scientist could hardly be considered substantial. So your not really increasing in the long run as they're all gonna die anyway.

i asked them abot you and they said that you were retarded.

people need to chill out or posts will start getting deleted, its just a fun case idea don't get your panties in a bunch, jeez.

THANK YOU!

You seem like the first person (or one of the more vocal ones) who takes this case as seriously as it is supposed to be, that is not a whole hell of a lot.