Sign in to follow this  
Kahuna1459

Parkway West/Central Debate Breaks

I hope you get thrown in Guantanomo Bay.

Great, now this topic will be flooded by people yelling about racism.

yeah... since you go to pattonville and all... i'm gonna need you to clarify if that is sarcasm

haha.

<3

glad to see the intelligence level at pattonville hasnt risen at all over the past few years

Has it ever risen at all?

Whoa. Hey guys. What just happened last tournament? HUH? HUH!?

punks.

OH KNOWS!!!!!!11111oneoneoneone

YOU WON AN EFFING TOURNAMENT!!!!!11111oeneoneoneoneoneoneoneon

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneoneone

In all honesty though, I still think Collin Galster is a hell of a debater/extemper.

Haha, yeah, that was fun. Would have been interesting to see how it went if you guys had managed to get to solvency in the 1AR.

We'll see about the revenge thing I guess. :P Are you guys going to go Champ or Reg? I think we're going Reg, at least for the first few tournaments. I dunno.

I want to go champ but it depends on what jason wants to do, he likes going reg because it is easier (obviously). We shall see but regardless I don't think I'm debating for like a month or so becuase I won't be in town for Oakville.

uhh...

I don't hate Pattonville....

Pierce really don't bother me that much... he's a debate coach... w0000

I like Kevin Andert

I don't like you pretentious fucks who think you're good at debate when you really just suck. Suck a lot. And I don't mean it the way Keegan means it, like "you can't win K debate against GBN!!!!"... I mean you suck like, any decent MO team from last year could whoop [pronounced chhhh-whoop] you in a Policy Paradigm or even fucking stocks debate.

At the end of the day you suck

Name a decent MO team. I can tell you which of us beat them over last year...'cept Marcus lol.

I would appreciate it if you would stop slamming my school for no discernable reason (as you provided none in your tantrum) so I don't have to beat the hell out of you next time you show up to a tourney.

I'm torn.

I badly want to make fun of Dylan for being an internet tough guy, but I also badly want to make fun of Sharon for being an annoying little prick.

I'm torn.

I badly want to make fun of Dylan for being an internet tough guy, but I also badly want to make fun of Sharon for being an annoying little prick.

I' not trying to be a tough guy, it should be pretty obvious that Sharon is so much of a pussy that even my little sister could kick his ass.

Craig - I don't think he claims to beat you - I'm more referring to P-ville in general. Didn't K. Haney beat you guys?

If not,

you can add Cromar to the list of teams Pattonville has never touched

I don't believe Haney ever beat us. The only two rounds I remember with him were Quarters at MSHSAA and Semis at Hickman and we won both rounds (handily).

Yes, we've lost to Pattonville in the past, we hit them millions of times but I doubt there's any team that thinks they legitimately beat us from Pattonville. Our record against them was very good overall, because we could play their game better than they can and then play our own game. holla

I don't believe Haney ever beat us. The only two rounds I remember with him were Quarters at MSHSAA and Semis at Hickman and we won both rounds (handily).

Yes, we've lost to Pattonville in the past, we hit them millions of times but I doubt there's any team that thinks they legitimately beat us from Pattonville. Our record against them was very good overall, because we could play their game better than they can and then play our own game. holla

I'm fairly certain Nick and I never lost to Pattonville, either. I could be wrong though.

I go to pattonville and a school/team's record against our school is neither here nor there,so i think this conversation is pointless. I understand that a lot of people are just joking around and that some people from pattonville are acting stupid and do not speak for everyone from pattonville, so i think this whole converstion should come to an end.

just my take on the situation

Hey dumbass..

ME

I only hit two pattonville teams - Kandert and that one kid..Hobkins?Hobson? from like two years ago

If I recall Jason and I beat them both.

Everytime we hit them except twice. [we lost to Hob-whatever once soph year. and Nabihah and I lost to Kandert when we stopped fucking caring at MSHSAA because I couldn't go to state anyways - reason being: I went to the National Econ Championship - which I won]

so fuck you.

oh, and WOW.. you fuking beat Omar... fuck you you fucking moron mother fucker. do you fucking know what beating someone in this retarded ass state means 8 times out of 10? absolutely shit. you fucking suck.

Oh, and I'll gladly kick you, and your sister's ass

god you are quite possibly the most irritating douche bag on this site.

" I beat them, and their mother, and i went to this competition and did so well, and im such a douche, my asshole is so sore,"

just kill yourself already....please

god you are quite possibly the most irritating douche bag on this site.

" I beat them, and their mother, and i went to this competition and did so well, and im such a douche, my asshole is so sore,"

just kill yourself already....please

I never knew someone who was put on the defensive could piss someone off so bad.

I think the title goes to you- Mr. Annonymous.

Sharon is one of the smartest (besides me ;)) to ever come out of Missouri high school debate. His views might be a little weird (;)), but he is still the man. You will probably work for him one day. So stfu.

dude

you're fine

but everyone else on your team is fucking retarded as fuck

Come to a tournament, I'll kill you.

LAMEST THREAD EVER.

Dylan, why would u threaten someone with violence on a debate forum-wtf, honestly get some sense here. As offended as you may be by Sharon's opinion, dont respond back with OH I'LL KILL YOU-makes you look stupid. Also, when did a Pville team ever legitimately beat Matt and I last year-we hit Pattonville at least 10 times last year, and I only recall one loss in which ANWR politics was straight up conceded in 2AC-but we then beat your other two teams in Sems and Finals to win that same tournament. Even the year before then when i sucked, I lost to Pattonville twice the whole year. And, even if Pville had some wins against "the better teams" you have to look at your school's overall record against those teams, and against matt and I, it was about 1-12.

I don't have a problem with Pattonville in general, and for the most part, I like several of the people currently on the squad-but when you make comments like you have on this thread, that are simply a ton of BS and generally ignorant, it gives you and your whole team/squad a bad reputation-which isnt deserving.

Sharon, although you may disagree with him, is entitled to his own opinion, and Sharon, i realize that this kid is annoying you-but honestly, you dont have to respond to him, it's probably not even worth a response, but i guess when you get fed up you have to say somthing. Just let him talk his talk-it's inconsequential.

Galster is not a good fucking anything

Pattonville fucking sucks

you won a tournament after every fucking team in St. Louis fucking graduated - good for fucking you... the only good fucking team Pattonvile almost ever had was fucking Kevin Andert who admitted that his program was a joke that hindered him from ever like getting good...

fuck you n00b you fucking racist n00b shit

Oh really, Sharon? I'm a poor debater?

Well, I have quite a few plan presses in response...

• Downvote 1

Come to a tournament, I'll kill you.

Man, I would laugh so hard if MSHSAA caught word of your threats...

You are a punk for openly threatening people who are clearly intellectually superior than you.

Go cut some more cards... oh wait...