demonlampshade

Fire Corp

Guest TheGreatestDebaterEver
I don't know, it links pretty hard to timecube too.

i have this aff that has answers to that i think

Guest svfrey
There are no answers to timecube. Concede when you hit it in the round. Do the same when you hit consult japan. Both are unbeatable. Don't mess with Vermont.

what exactly id the link for the timecube?

like "the affirmative doesnt endorse the timecube" or sumthing like that

Guest svfrey
Their are far to many links to timecube to possibly count. The one you mention is probably the strongest and is part of what makes the kritik unstoppable. Go forth the the wisest human on Earth's site and be enlightened.

www.timecube.com

never.

i will never go to that site.

but couldnt the aff just say in part of their plan text: "we endorse the timecube." and that would just take care of the k...

never.

i will never go to that site.

but couldnt the aff just say in part of their plan text: "we endorse the timecube." and that would just take care of the k...

that's another link, go to the web site, seriously, it will enlighten you. Besides that just means you link to timecube and extra-t, now you're really dead.

Guest svfrey
that's another link, go to the web site, seriously, it will enlighten you. Besides that just means you link to timecube and extra-t, now you're really dead.

but how does endorsing the timecube link to timecube? ...

and i'll just put 1:30 of why extra t is good. and its not a time skew, because i will have a fun and sexy time taking 6 minutes of time cube in the 2A.

:)

It's grossly extra T. No evidence says that with more volunteers they would naturally go and do prescribed fires. In fact, I've seen prescribed fires in some plan texts. It's one thing to increase people, but then to assign them tasks is bunk. Then I could say, "Do a draft, oh, and we'll invade Mozambique as part of plan too with those people"

Umm, have any of you people thought of doing a "real" (not a PIC) c-p against this? They only solve for environmental harms, there are LOTZ of things that can solve for those same harms. I'm not givin mine away, unless you had somethin decent to trade.

You havent been reading the right evidence then. There are plenty of cards talking about lack of volunteers stops the fire corps from carrying out controlled burns.

we have been running the SDI 1ac with a few minor changes... i am completely revamping it this weekend... we havent hit any one who came close to beating it... the closest anyone has come to it was debating with straight analytics, but knew his shit... my new fav strat against it is the local people COunterplan. its fun...

we have been running the SDI 1ac with a few minor changes... i am completely revamping it this weekend... we havent hit any one who came close to beating it... the closest anyone has come to it was debating with straight analytics, but knew his shit... my new fav strat against it is the local people COunterplan. its fun...

?

?

fiats that locals to areas do prescripted burns, more then a little theoretically illegit

isn't the whole point of the aff that those locals cant because lack of funding/personel?

isn't the whole point of the aff that those locals cant because lack of funding/personel?

no, the aff says something more along the lines of state authorities can't solve alone, at least that's my understanding

no, the aff says something more along the lines of state authorities can't solve alone, at least that's my understanding

Umm with all due respect, i'm quite sure that it focuses on adding enough personnel to carry out prescribed burns. Fire Corps volunteer will do non-operaitonal work so those local fire fighters can actually do the burns..

FC volunteers DO NOT do prescribed burns.

Why don't you read the right evidence.

Because of lack of funding. The cards talk about how budget cuts have prevented the fire corp from getting the volunteers that they need to do the prescribed burns.

Extra T - Solvency double bind. Either they create a new function of the program that conducts prescribed burns or they increase fire suppression. eZ

Where is the double bind. They free up people to do other important things. The same way if you do my HW I can spend more time on debate...

To win, you would have to read "FF suppress fires, noone actually does PB". If you won that, you wouldn't need any other arguments.

I can see how you get the extra T argument albiet flawed because plan is to increase the numbers of people serving so they can do the controlled burns - but how does that increas suppression.

I can see how you get the extra T argument albiet flawed because plan is to increase the numbers of people serving so they can do the controlled burns - but how does that increas suppression.

offsets dude

How many people are in FC? Will the amount of people that join be substantial? That is why my coach will not let me run this case

your coach is a smart man, my friend

theres a couple rasons y this aff is a peace of shit...

1) not topical

A) if they have they increase in perscribed burnings they change there jobs thats extra topical

B) Its a subset

2) a cp that actually does perscribed burnings is SOOO MUCH BETTER

3) climate change is slow it has like a shitty timeframe

4) some people read we w/o b/c n war isnt bad pre-emps some of them may b takeouts to the case

I just judged this aff and I think it has potential but it has a lot of predictable neg ground so make sure you have answers