afenn

Masturbation Aff

i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it

• Downvote 2

i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it i like to move it move it

WTF is this?

I'd just like you to explain it here so everyone can hear how funny it sounds rather than having to spend time finding it or downloading from the link provided.

Also, I'm wondering who comes up with a Masturbation Aff

If you visit Chicago U's website provided with a link earlier, you can read the case. Interesting, but not really topical nor effctive. Buy hey if you want a card or two to read to pissoff/consfuse people, go to the website.

Still wondering who comes up with a masurbation aff

The Ban Masturbation aff on the U of Chicago website is a creation of Nick Landsman-Roos, who debates for the University of Vermont and coaches for Burlington (in addition to debating there several years ago). It is not a UChicago file. To those of you who knew this, carry on. If this file contains work from the Burlington file, it might be a good idea to cite that work or maybe even ask before you start selling it. I haven't looked at this file--if this doesn't apply to it then ignore this.

Id like a copy. I know a guy who will run it in a JV round. I might give you a copy of a zombie aff case im helping put together if we ever finish it. pmangoku@cox.net

Being topical is not a problem.

ZOMBIE AFF??!?!!!!?!?! Sweet jesus you are a god, anything with zombie's must be good! I would really like to a) see the case idea and B) get a copy demonlampshade@gmail.com