Neuf

its an actual az thread

is this for your Spark CP? please stop running that, thx.

I think I am free to run it on the College circut if I feel like it...thx.

But either way, what the fuck do you care if I run it or not? Who asked you? If you dislike the argument then deal with that in the round. Don't tell me not to run something.

It is Jonathan Schell, if I'm not mistaken I have found (a long time ago so it could be gone) some stuff from him on Proquest database. A lot of his nuclear war philosophies are published in books. He has multiples I know one is The Unconquerable World but anyways, I have no idea what you mean by the 5 ways (although maybe I haven't read the literature on this) the claim he makes is a "domino theory" that in this day in age if one country were to push the button other countries will launch all of their nuclear weapons out of fear, in the end the entire world would likely collapse. You can also find just generic cards nuclear war => extinction by doing a lexis search.

btw, Charlie you are absolutely right, you don't want to read BOTH nonuniques and link turns (I made a mistake when making the previous post) if a negative team refuses to read impacts (which is a bad strategy to begin with). However, If you do simply good link turns, I think you are in pretty good shape and then if they do impacts either A, proves no link and impact happens regardless or B you can read uniqueness going the other way so it becomes a case advantage.

Thank you

If seniors are interested in going to a school that combines good academics with a solid debate program go to Boston College. BC is looking for debaters.

It's a lot of fun and athletics are even better here. We got amazing basketball, hockey, and football teams.

-matt maerowitz

• Upvote 1

where'd you hear that, tang?

its on the list as a semis bid for policy (its finals in ld i believe)

where'd you hear that, tang?

its on the list as a semis bid for policy (its finals in ld i believe)

I'm guessing it came from the ASU invitation ;)

Competition will feature six preliminary rounds of Policy, Public Forum and Lincoln-Douglas debate. Elimination rounds will begin with an octa-final round or a double octa-final round, as entries warrant. Ten individual events will also be offered and elimination rounds will begin with a quarterfinal round for events with over 100 entries and a semifinal for events with over 40 entries. Awards will be presented to all finalists, semi-finalists, and quarterfinalists in each individual event, to all debate teams reaching the octa-final or double octa-final, to the top ten speakers in debate, and the top five speakers overall in individual events. For 2007, the Southwest Championship Tournament will have Tournament of Champions bids for participants reaching the final rounds of LD and policy debate.

From what I heard on the NDTCEDA list it was a semifinals bid though so my bet is they just used last years invitation and replaced 2006 with 2007

Chandler

Fries-Mushtaq

Peng-Lien

Corona

Ho-Cheng

Desert Vista

Karras-Abrahamson

Kulpa-How

Brasch-Sen

Vinze-Kurtenbach

VanDewerker-McDonald

How-How

Dobson

Jiang-Cradit

Sheth-Nelson

Yee-Khalaf

Lappen-Thakkar

as of right now

Chandler

Fries-Mushtaq

Peng-Lien

Corona

Ho-Cheng

Desert Vista

Karras-Abrahamson

Kulpa-How

Brasch-Sen

Vinze-Kurtenbach

VanDewerker-McDonald

How-How

Dobson

Jiang-Cradit

Sheth-Nelson

Yee-Khalaf

Lappen-Thakkar

as of right now

what about mt view

its our tourney and what about you?

edit:

and theres only 7 novice entries in policy so we might have to combine novice and varsity