Neuf

its an actual az thread

gw, huh? same as nick wilkerson. they keeping him out of restrooms?

...no idea what you're talking about.

Okay totally random question, but does anybody happen to have a copy of the PCDS tournament results (full breakdown--rounds, speaker points etc) that they could email me for some stuff I'm working on?

i guess i can see if guthrie has the data...but wtf is the point?

I was just wondering if the data was around since it’s not available on joyoftournaments.com, as a side-project I'm working on a statistical analysis of the Arizona varsity policy debate circuit, so I'm attempting to track down information from the larger policy debate tournaments in the area. It’s really not incredibly important, if you don't have it on hand you don't have to go bug Guthrie for it, thanks anyway though.

c'mon charlie tang win a round because you know how to debate not because you have someones case outline

edit:

oh yeah and give me a case outline of every aff you are breaking at winter trophy

c'mon charlie tang win a round because you know how to debate not because you have someones case outline

Quoted for accuracy.

Well I get that Charlie is rather insistent or enthusiastic or...whatever you'd like to call it about getting certain case outlines, but I don't see how case intelligence is very separated from knowing how to debate? Anyway, best of luck ya'll see you guys at Winter Trophy (well you 5A people anyway, but good luck to everybody regardless).

edit:

oh yeah and give me a case outline of every aff you are breaking at winter trophy

I'd agree with that statement.

Disclosure is one of the stupidest things ever to happen to policy debate. Charlie, you really should learn how to beat teams the real way. In-round prep increases critical thinking way more, even worse are the teams who write plan flaw arguments ALREADY AFTER the team has disclosed but before the actual debate round.

I had a long argument with Mike Jones about this and I really think this is where he has it wrong.

edit:

um you can have our aff for prelims, sean and I reserve the right to break an aff every outround

are you asking me why i want to know tangs affirmative? if so, all i really want is case and general advantages. i'm not in to procedural nonsense. but i do like having semi specific evidence regarding the debate. whats it to you?

• Downvote 1

way to take offense on somthing :S I was merely stating that maybe shouldnt all be concerned about prepping out vs a case a week before.

• Upvote 1

It will be one of the following

North korean PMC's plan will ingerate pmc's on in the DMZ between korth korea and south korea, the only advantage will be strikes good

Peace corps, the USFG will ban the exclusion of persons with hiv or aids from the peace corps ( it might also include siphilis)

Fire corps (same as the one at red mtn)

Possible advantages, we our fire corps affs with one advantage on each it will be one of the following

Dioxins (avian flu)

Dioxins (Hiv goes airborne)

Dioxins (kills salmon industry)

Dioxins ("Dead Zones" google it)

Dioxins (Hormones causes extinction and mutations)

Dioxins (Kills populations of earth worms, and they are key to our survival)

Beetles ( Hegemony, NO i am not joking)

Beetles ( forestry/illigal logging)

Beetles ( montreal protocall, softpower basically)

Modeling Indonesia (Econ)

Modeling Indonesia (Plam oil)

Modeling Indonesia (Airports)

Modeling Indonesia (fog from fires in spratly causes conflict in spratlys)

Federalism in the forests (russian federalism in the forests are modeled off of u.s activities key to checking back sino russia war)

Sean and I reserve the right to break new cases in outrounds